purabs thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i know jashi is not going to marry purab and after few more episode purab gonna leave u know i already makee my mind about arman and jashi marrage๐Ÿ˜ญ i am gonna miss purab and his lovely face.iam gonna have to say that arman fan finaly win๐Ÿ’” 

BUT I LOVE PURAB ALL MY LIFEโค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

yes i think u r right, Armaan's fans are about to win. oh yeah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anniegupta_ thumbnail
what?!?!?!?!?! pinch me ๐Ÿ˜ต , am i really hearing this? no!! can't be purabs leaving?????? I think i'm having a heart attack!!!HELP!!! ๐Ÿคข
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

yes i think u r right, Armaan's fans are about to win. oh yeah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What is this Winning and loosing stuff???

What Armaan Fans win and Purab Fan loose??

Why these kinds of feeling, tell me If I am wrong but isnt this story supposed to be a work of fiction??

Arent Purab and Armaan's character supposed to be fiction?? Then what is this win and loose??

I was laughing when I was reading a few previous post and I saw people have such high emotions that they were fighting like cats and dogs!!!

Such high emotions for fictional characters?? ๐Ÿ˜•

And as for Armaan fans win, Then I say that Armaan fans(girls) loose him๐Ÿ˜‰ to Jassi. For the Fictional Character is married and they can safely stop Dreaming about him .

Jammy. 

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Maybe Jammy u didn't read the previous posts properly ..............if so then u won't say like that

sweetgal thumbnail

If purabs character had to go negative or leave the show then it would have happened longgggggggggg agoo !! But now he is still a part of the story soo that prooves he will be in the spotlight and my heart says he will get married to jassii !!

He is a type of guy that every girl dreams abt !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

He is the besttttttttt ๐Ÿ‘

-sweetgal

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate

Maybe Jammy u didn't read the previous posts properly ..............if so then u won't say like that

I guess I missed something, can you please eloborate??

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
Purab and Jassi wont marry as you will all learn in the next few weeks! 
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i say if the story goes by you ppl neither armaan nor jassi or purub are going to end up with anyone.It is like trying to find the corner of a circle
anniegupta_ thumbnail
I agree nishi.. surnita i agree with you that purab and jasi won't marry, but YET. The reason bieng they still have to stretch the story so armaan is going to cause another esrthquake to break things up with those two.. but that doesn't mean jassi is marrying armaan either