Kasauti Zindagi Ki

I'M BACK!!!(for a while neway!)

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey!!! to all the lovely ppl on KZK forum who i know and those i dont know 2! (guys plz introduce me to all the new ppl who've joined na!!)

FINALLY HSC is over and done with! ofcourse yeh toh sirf pahela padhav tha now comes the most imp CET🤢(does it ever end?????????????)

Sry i havent been able to keep in touch with the forum at all(last logged on exactly a month back) sooooooo plz tell me all the hot news and esp tell me which pgs to chk out in the ronitian hub.(i've got atleast a 100 to chk and i dont have time..i know u guys must be thinkin kya "no time no time" kehti rehti hai but seriously ya its tooo bad...cet studies started already no brk at all!!! u gotta be in it to believe the rat race there is!)

Did ne of u try 4 sabse bada fan???and which jodi r u'll voting 4??

Comin to kzk (which i have been watchin!) its gone crazy ya!! for once i dont blame prerna for not believin mukti... u cant say prem ne mera rape kiya and then say oops srry its sharad actually!!! she shldva got more proof b4 she accused prem! but i dont blame her either! with prerna's parvarish jumpin to conclusions is 1 of the most imp values mother india teaches! now i gess prerna will think mukti is with shravan and walk off w/o listenin further... or she might shock us and actually listen to sum1 else 4 a change!

Kyunki has really gone to the pits! there's absolutely no reason y tulsi couldnt tell mihir & co abt savita!!! Tulsi maate's logic is beyond me!

neway bbye 4 now hope to see u guys soon (within a mth this time hopefully!)

Ciao

Sara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Galzu!!!!!!! I am just SO glad to see you back! Welcome back yaar! We all just missed you like anything and dont worry- we all realise how bad and how tough these studies can get- all the best yaar!:))

May u rock it all up! you saw PKP today?? Ronit & Neelam were there!! Hot news to Shweta Tiwari's mad but ther's gonna be Holi in KzK on monday so watch out!

Kyunki mein I want Mihir to explode and kick Tulsi outta the house! She wants to become God!!! Damned woman!!!

Btw..you keep posting and grab the simply mumbai edition of the latest India Today issue- there's a GRAND scoop on Ronit and a MEGA pic!

Loads of love-
Sukhi
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome back galzu...now try to keep in touch yaar 😛 😃
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
thks sukhi and madiha! happy to be back too!
sukhi tu online thi toh yahoo pe kyun nahin aayi yaar!!
neway hopefully i'll come tom cya then
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre sorry yaar Galzu- cant come on yahoo yaar:(
These are the new additions to our gang-

Geneliaa aka Soma
prerna4rishav aka Guddi

and the latestest- Rickwean aka Rick:)
hey!
well i don;t think iknow but welcome back! i am nimra from calgary canada!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
i think i remember u! btw i m aaki!!

i m kinda sorta new!! 😆
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Hi!
i dont know u but I am Rhea from Canada!
im not exactly new..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey welcome back im a ronit fan as well my name is Juleka and im new as well
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!
Galzu, tum kahan thi yaar HSC padhai mein itna busy ke, dostton se door jana padha huh!
tumne meri kzk-k3g part 5 padhi hai ya nahi, tum ko to maine Sara ka kirdaar diya hai.
So glad to see you.
r.j