Posted: 18 years ago
yeh butter
i have feelings for u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭
Why don't we get to see such good scenes between Angad and Kripa...??? 😳
Whenever there is an intimate scene Ekta Kapoor blurs the screen...And Angad wakes up next morning with Kripa wearing his shirt Thats so cheezy..... Its soo irritating..... 😑 😑

If she can show the Zaib Mishti torture... Why can't see show some hottie hottie AK stuff?? πŸ˜‰
Maybe she is scared her camera will get burnt... πŸ˜†
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dinky21

zaib-mishti was eye candy!!! AK are too lovey dovey diabetic🀒🀒..PK managed the heatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† andthats how u can see K is preggy with P babyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

When I saw the ZM scenes I got so cold that I almost got pneumonia....😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Last time I tried to taste this "diabetic" candy... My tongue got burnt...😳 and I almost got electrocuted😳.... Thats why Ekta Mayi is playing safe ... She is scared that many more things will get burnt including our TV screens.... And she will have to pay up for the losses...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ekta ji.... Learn to take RISKS.... Warna how will we see Angad Jr and Kripa Jr.... I dont want anymore blurred screens...😑

cheri thumbnail
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS MAN!!! 🀒 ...IT COULD HAVE BEEN COOL IF INSTEAD OF PRITVI ANGAD WAS THERE! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: dinky21

zaib-mishti was eye candy!!! AK are too lovey dovey diabetic🀒🀒..PK managed the heatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† andthats how u can see K is preggy with P babyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You put it very well my dear!

2sweet4sweets thumbnail
YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick post!!!!!!!! 🀒
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
πŸ˜† butter that was too much & di the blue boxers thing was omg πŸ˜†