India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

To the Kyunki DEV Team (Page 4)

whimsical_soul Senior Member
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I believe its no point saying anything anymore..
some members have clearly gone so past far the line now

Topics like Hiten being a chainsmoker are being carried forward and no one says anything.. i mean just look at the posts under that topic.. it makes one nauseous

i think all us gh fans have been filled with enuff repugnance to even speak any further!

Eijoo''s_Angel IF-Dazzler
Eijoo''s_Angel
Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
well dan ignore the topics!every1 has thier own opinions! but saying dat the DEV team dusnt do nething is rong!cause if they didnt i doubt ne of dem wud reply to dis topic either and jus ignore it!
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Yah i'm with everyone else on this one, i don't blame the Kyunki Dev team, there are ppl who do NOT like Hiten/Gauri, but the dev team can't be closing every topic where someone says something about them.. Many other actors/actresses are attacked, but what can you do?? Just look at Tanya's character, shes not liked by many K/N fans, so they say a whole lot about her.. but what can we the fans that do like her do, no matter how much we argue its not changing anyones mind, and the Dev team is there incase arguements turn out to be to aggressive n are really hurting others..I think the Kyunki dev team is doing their best to keep this forum active and clean so everyone would enjoy it

Edited by preity*zinta - 19 March 2006 at 1:07pm
BabyStone IF-Sizzlerz
BabyStone
BabyStone

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I agree everyone has the right to express their opinions and thats what IF'S for so therefore I cant not blame the Kyunki Dev team, they do so much already i dont think its right to say anything against them or critize them in anyway.
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Just Chill guys!

Hi Humaira why are you blaming the DEV team? See if any member does not like Hiten and Gauri its their wish! everyone has their favourites as long as they are not hurting you everything is fineI am sure Hiten and Gauri wont be disheartned if they read comments about them which is bad because every actor is mentally prepared to take in positive and negative comments! and as i said earlier the Dev team is not involved anywhere in this.their job is(IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN!) to not let any member insult another member but they cannot stop a member to support their favourite ..so just chill!
I completely agree with PRIETY*ZINTA

Edited by koolremix - 19 March 2006 at 2:04pm
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
agree wid ronitfan everyone is entitled to an opnion their opinion! in our KZK forum the number of arguements/discussions/fights we have against bajaj VS anurag (NOT ronit vs Cezzane) is the limit i dont think any other forum has raised soo many silly topics as we have LOL....
but we dont hate each other...we all argue till the topic lasts lol and only on the topic not at each other...and as soon as the topic changes we r all ok again lol
infact a few of my reallly gud friends are Bajaj fans....even though we speak against each other in arguements.....but we all think/agree wid one thing tht is everyone is entitled to an opinion of their own
so its no fault of the DEV team

Edited by shimmer1 - 19 March 2006 at 4:18pm

Go to top