Posted: 18 years ago

I am incredibly surprised that MOST of the members are allowed to get away with saying so much shit about H-G. Just because some of the members of this forum and members part of the DEV Team don't like them, does it mean that any member can come and say outlandish things about them?

I am also surprised that you are allowed just anyone to post up uncomfirmed news and letting it go out of hand. Sad to say you guys arent doing your job well.

Such a shame! Considering what an integral part of Kyunki HG are!

Humaira

Humaira,

The Kyunki Dev. Team has told members several times to please post the source of your news before posting any news. Rumors fly all around Actors and Actresses and not all is true. However it is upon the members to comply, If they do not there is nothing much which can be done besides deleting their topic.

I can assure you no Kyunki Dev. Team member is biased towards any characters. Yes they may like certain ones and may dislike certain ones but I do not believe they are against them to an extent to not do their job properly.

Please share the topics and post where you have seen such comments written about HG and I am sure the Dev. Team can take care of it. It is very difficult to search every topic for situations or issues which may be going on so I suggest you if you notice such things please point them out to any member of the Kyunki Dev Team.

Regards,

Bunty

Bunty4Ever has explained thing perfectly yaar the modz have said time and time again to put the source of their information its not their fault that the member dont comply
I concur with Bunty at all levels
Originally posted by desiflavour101

I am incredibly surprised that MOST of the members are allowed to get away with saying so much shit about H-G. Just because some of the members of this forum and members part of the DEV Team don't like them, does it mean that any member can come and say outlandish things about them?

I am also surprised that you are allowed just anyone to post up uncomfirmed news and letting it go out of hand. Sad to say you guys arent doing your job well.

Such a shame! Considering what an integral part of Kyunki HG are!

Humaira

Relax Bunts,
Humaira is referring to me as she thinks some of my comments against HGT are outlandish or whatever- I apologise if you feel bad but I do NOT take my words back because that is what I feel and forums are meant for expressing views and putting them forward!

So chill Humaira, you can say anythng against me- dont do it indirectly..and one more thing- I am NOT member of the Kyunki DEV team..Okiez?
Relaxxx

I am asking you to look at the comments from members in the section where a member is claiming that Gauri will come in kyph without giving source of proper information and just look at how many members are saying so much stuff about Hiten-Gauri??!!

Do you have any idea how many HG fans are disturbed to seeing such mssgs against their favorites? how many members would like it if we (HG fans) start saying stuff against other cast members in kyunki to the same low level these other people are?!

why are these members being allowed to get away with saying so much stuff??

What would it say about your DEV team if all of the HG fans left these forums because of the UNNECESSARY ATTACK they are getting from the other members of this forum?

Originally posted by Bunty4Ever

Humaira,

The Kyunki Dev. Team has told members several times to please post the source of your news before posting any news. Rumors fly all around Actors and Actresses and not all is true. However it is upon the members to comply, If they do not there is nothing much which can be done besides deleting their topic.

I can assure you no Kyunki Dev. Team member is biased towards any characters. Yes they may like certain ones and may dislike certain ones but I do not believe they are against them to an extent to not do their job properly.

Please share the topics and post where you have seen such comments written about HG and I am sure the Dev. Team can take care of it. It is very difficult to search every topic for situations or issues which may be going on so I suggest you if you notice such things please point them out to any member of the Kyunki Dev Team.

Regards,

Bunty

But Humaira,
That's a part and parcel of being popular..there's always a other side to it. So many people write anti-Ronit messages but it's upto their fans to differentiate and ignore..

U cant ask the dev team members to look into what's been posted AGAINST your faves..would u tell them to look into something where HGT have been praised to the skies? Ocourse not! If you are popular, there are some people who hate/dislike you as well...

What's the big deal???????
well desiflower101...i ttly disagree wid u!
y r u blamin the kyunki dev team!
u hv no rite to blame dem like tat..
i noe tat der r mnyy fas of HG..but der r mny ppl alsoo who r not..
even i like demm..
but it just depenedz on everyones likin n dislikings..
every1 hv der own points of view..
so please if u wana tell demm u can tell dem politely...but srry to say tat this is not the rite wayy to discuss sumfin..
Thanks for the support Shehreen- I very much needed it:)
heeyy no problemm ronitfan!
afterall its not ur fault!
😊