Tumhari Disha

Disha's off-screen love story

mitalip Groupbie
mitalip
mitalip

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

SO IN LOVE!
Mohit and Chavi
On-screen, Disha (Chavi Mittal) struggles to find true love in Tumhari Disha. Off-screen, however, her story is quite different.

On April 29, Chavi Mittal will tie the knot with tele serial director, Mohit Hussein, who has directed tele serials like Yes or No (SaharaOne), and is currently directing Rooh (Zee TV). Considering both Chavi and Mohit have a sweet tooth, we set them up at Deliciae Dessert Caf in Bandra.

Here's the first take on their love story…

On their first meeting

Hussein recalls meeting Mittal a year ago during the auditions for his tele serial Yes or No. "Chavi came to me with her portfolio. She was relatively new in the industry then. I still remember how nervous she was."

Mittal adds, "I was totally scared of him. He kept rejecting my pictures and I thought I had no hopes of getting his show." Finally, she got a call from the producers a few days later.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!
On falling in love

Even though Mohit proposed to Chavi first, he admits it wasn't an easy thing to do. He says, "We had a schedule in Goa where I realised I was more than friends with Chavi. I fell for her during that time.

When we returned, I told her that I love her and can't live without her." Chavi says she loved making him wait for her approval. "I was new in Mumbai, and a bit skeptical. I was also afraid of him. I didn't know if I should say yes or no, but I knew I had started liking him."

On popping the question

SWEET NOTHINGS: Mohit Hussein and Chavi Mittal
Being a director, Mohit chose a very creative way to propose to Chavi. She recalls, "He came to my house and started talking to me. He was playing with a thread which he tied around my finger and I didn't know what he was upto.

He kept extending the thread and it was almost three feet long. Then it happened. From the other hand, he slid this lovely ring onto my finger and asked me to marry him. I was speechless!"

The wedding

"It will be a small private court marriage," explains Mohit. Since both of them are pressed for time, they will throw a reception on May 14 for friends and family in Mumbai.

Chavi, who has been shopping in Delhi between breaks from her show, says, "I work for a daily and he also has rigorous shoot schedules which makes it difficult for both to give lot of time to the wedding." Mohit says he has already fixed his honeymoon locale. "I want to go to Leh in Ladakh!"

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

hey mitalip

its KP

thanks for the article

Love KP

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing

That guy is ugly (no offence)DeadDead

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Mitalip!!!

Thanks but Lata has already post this article before you!

But we don't mind!

Iman

Kashmala Senior Member
Kashmala
Kashmala

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhh
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
gosh wht does chavi see in that dork uuggh sorry if i was offensive
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
she is look much better than Mohit....well as they say Love is Blind
sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg r u kiddin me she can do soo much better gosh wat did she find in him? well apparently she doesnt go for lookz as we all can tell lolzLOL!!! sry i dont mean 2 be offensive 2 n*e 1 but omg she haz sum bad taste! gosh he iz sooooooo ugly i mean like totally hez not even like that okay type! n r yall sure this iz luv marriage?LOL!!!!

Go to top