India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Why???

~Nikki Goldie
~Nikki
~Nikki

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Why does everyone seem to pair up amey wid meenal. just cuz meenal said amey's hot out of all the other guyz doesnt mean she likes him. i know amey doesnt like her either, but if u ask me i think nihira frm srgmp and amey wud make an awesome, hot jodi! they r both frm mumbai, both r marathi, and i think they make a super sweet couple! Smile WinkClap

Sidra420 Senior Member
Sidra420
Sidra420

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Nikki

Why does everyone seem to pair up amey wid meenal. just cuz meenal said amey's hot out of all the other guyz doesnt mean she likes him. i know amey doesnt like her either, but if u ask me i think nihira frm srgmp and amey wud make an awesome, hot jodi! they r both frm mumbai, both r marathi, and i think they make a super sweet couple! Smile WinkClap

well people always pair     peopel with other peoples because if they sya somethign like : 

Roopi: Muej lagtah hai QAZI item hai!!!
MENAL: I think Amey Is Hot !!!

and alotttt of other things its just how u view it and i also think that menal and amey make a great copule!!! Tongue

Smile~Sidra~Smile
~Nikki Goldie
~Nikki
~Nikki

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thats not the point. i mean in a real life love r/s, they amey n nihira shud get married. that wud be awesome.

Edited by ~Nikki - 18 March 2006 at 9:53am
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Nikki

SmileSmileSmile  hmm..now lets just see!!! nihira is a sweet girl and amey is the sweetest boy, so may be u r right!!!!ClapClap

Edited by anjali10 - 18 March 2006 at 10:01am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index