How many more???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
ABHAY KE AUR KITNE BACCHE HAIN?????????😡😡.....i am so dam tired and 😕of this show.....it doens't make sense...too many stupid twist....now Trishul is not abay's son and vidhi is his daugher....Ekta is giving shock after shock....
ABHAY AUR KITNI LADKIYO KE SAATH MUH KALA KIYA HUVA HAIN??...kabhi uus corner se to kabhi iss corner se bacche niklte hain aur kehte ki main abay ki beti ya beta hu!!!🤢....and kapoor family accept them...how dumb is that ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢..

if vidhi is abhay's daughter:

that means SOHAN fell in love with and was going to marry his cousin brother's daughter🤢 🤢🤢

that CAN'T BE RIGHT

This is so COnfusing!!!!!! 😕
i dont know if you guys noticed this or not, but wen vidhi met trishul and trishul said he killed sohan and all, she actually didnt want sohan to die. so that means she was marrying her own chachu? thats really sik
Originally posted by SPECIAL

if vidhi is abhay's daughter:

that means SOHAN fell in love with and was going to marry his cousin brother's daughter🤢 🤢🤢

that CAN'T BE RIGHT

umm you guys...Sohan is not Lalit's son...he's Rahul Kapoor's son...an ex husband of Nikita...like he's Nikita's son but not Lalit's...so Sohan wasn't Abhay's real cousin...

umm you guys...Sohan is not Lalit's son...he's Rahul Kapoor's son...an ex husband of Nikita...like he's Nikita's son but not Lalit's...so Sohan wasn't Abhay's real cousin...

wow i didnt noe that!! Omg this is the stupid show ever it makes no sense!!!!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡

EVERYONE IN THIS DRAMA HAVE GOT PREGANT OUT OF MARRIAGE YOU SEE NIKITA CHACHI ALSO!😡KUMUD, KUMUD FRIEND FROM COLLEGE,(IDONT REMEMBER HER NAME) ABHAY AFFAIR (ESHA,TASHU)

I'M AFRAID ABOUT ABHAY TOO MAY BE HE IS NOT THE SON OF KAPOOR FAMILY. 😆HIS MOTHER GOT MARRIAGE THEN SHEHAS AN AFAIR WITH EX HUSBAND THEN HE GOT PREGANT OF ABHAY.

AND KUSUM TOO THEIR PARENT WAS GOT PREGNANT FIRST THEN THEY DELIVERY KUSUM BABY.

AND KALI ALSO MAHI GOT PREGNANT BEFORE SHE COME TO KAPOOR FAMILY AND SO ON AND SO ON.😡

Moderators Message: Please don't use all caps in your message Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
Originally posted by nasshuu

EVERYONE IN THIS DRAMA HAVE GOT PREGANT OUT OF MARRIAGE YOU SEE NIKITA CHACHI ALSO!😡 KUMUD, KUMUD FRIEND FROM COLLEGE,(IDONT REMEMBER HER NAME) ABHAY AFFAIR (ESHA,TASHU)

I'M AFRAID ABOUT ABHAY TOO MAY BE HE IS NOT THE SON OF KAPOOR FAMILY. HIS MOTHER GOT MARRIAGE THEN SHEHAS AN AFAIR WITH EX HUSBAND THEN HE GOT PREGANT OF ABHAY.

AND KUSUM TOO THEIR PARENT WAS GOT PREGNANT FIRST THEN THEY DELIVERY KUSUM BABY.

AND KALI ALSO MAHI GOT PREGNANT BEFORE SHE COME TO KAPOOR FAMILY  AND SO ON AND SO ON.😡

lol!! u can never say.. all this may be true 😆