Advice for Kripa

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys I m back with my other post.
I m AK fan not A or K fan.
I luv both nd according to me i have a right to talk bout both my sweetos.
Wherever they r wrong if we luv someone we can raise finger on them.

Anyways I have a advice for my Kripo that jaan leave ur ego aside nd go give a big hug to ur hubby like b4 when he found out the matter of his contract. He need ur consolation. U r his wife nd mens like that they have just their attitude nothing else, but we women has to console them like a kidos lolz.He is angree nd i no he wants u he wants ur consolation, so plz leave ur ego aside.

I no u both luv eachother alot, nd u never did anything wrong knowingly. Dont give anyone a chance to come between u guys. This is ur life nd u guys have a right on eachother, but solve ur matter in room. He is a men nd deffinately he will never take a step ahead. This is not the time to sit in a corner nd cry. Lock him in the room nd do pilow fight with him really. Ask him where is all promises which he did?

Men never want to growup cause always they knows that there is someone who can console them. First mother then wife. U can live with one man's luv nd memories, but they just take a minute to find other girl or give anyother women a right on them. U have to put courage and strength inside u they never give u strength. they need strength actually.

God make them strong but actually they r not. Otherwise they can birth a child. Pplz pointing finger on mother nd motherhood easily including girls, but they dont no what the pain mother bears each nd everyday. when the baby inside them or it's already born nd growing up.

Anyways this is women fate but dont let down urself cause u have full right on urself. Over here is not a matter of letting down cause u luv him nd he luvs u so go nd hug him.

Dont take any word offended cause thats my feeling nd also advice to my Kripo 😃 .

Luv U
Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree she needs to leave her career for a while 😛
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think she should jus show sum attitude too...from wut i now about relationships, it will help alot
KArishma****
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏 u should tell this 2 ekta then may b she will get some sence n tell the stry writter 2 improve n make kripa patch up with angad 😉
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
👏 👏 Your so right Muni di....In my terms men are pigs, they just take advatage anything that comes there way.

But i dont agree with you with when you said the ak love eachother. Because they really dont. There's no trust, caring for the other or anything else. This is not love i feel its just a pass time for them....nothing else...they think they love eachother but they dont. 😊
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Originally posted by: galpal

I agree, men are babies and their egos need to be stroked all the time! Kripa wants to hug him but hes running away from her---hes too upset---but he still loves her madly!
And yeah, Kripa is pregnant so he should be careful not to hurt her all the time---mental anguish and anxiety is enough to cause a miscarriage!
But Angad should admit that Kripa is doing all this for his family not for her own fame and glamour!
When Kripa had quit singing after marrying Prithvi, Angad as Zaib forced her to return to singing!
Now he resents her singing!
And as Ria reminded us, in the Goa episode Kripa had said she would continue to sing after marriage and Angad had said he would stay at home and look after the babies!
😳
Pallavi

👏i rember that pallu di. Angad just knows how to talk. When it comes down to the real stuff he just backs down coz of his ego. Angad and needs to grow up! Kripa is pregnet and if he really cared he wouldnt treat her like a dog

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wats all this animal talk.. gess wat im a dinosaur i will eat u alive
cutemah thumbnail
oh gosh puja the wirdo is here
can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutemah

men are pigs????

lolz...yup!😆

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutemah

oh gosh puja the wirdo is here

must i relecture u on y being a wierdo is good?