Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Raj and Jessica meet face to face. Will he recognize her? Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, 9.30pm

I am being cranky and behaving like a spoiled child, but I rather have darling Armaan and dear old Jassi "Jessica" meet face to face.

Originally posted by kdokka

I am being cranky and behaving like a spoiled child, but I rather have darling Armaan and dear old Jassi "Jessica" meet face to face.

i know!  a million damns to Raj! Oh, boy I can hear his flirtatious lines right now. 

Actually, you know what!  At least they are getting closer to bringing Jassi back to Gulmohour!

Originally posted by jprasad

i know!  a million damns to Raj! Oh, boy I can hear his flirtatious lines right now. 

Actually, you know what!  At least they are getting closer to bringing Jassi back to Gulmohour!

Agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wonder what Raj will tell Armaan about this chance meeting...
Originally posted by jprasad

Yeah!! Jassi is closer to coming back to Gulmohar!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

imagine raj's reaction when he finds out that he was flirting w/ jassi!!๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by queenbee

Agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wonder what Raj will tell Armaan about this chance meeting...

ya, i know!! but armaan will probably be in no mood to listen.. 

thanx for sharing. and i dont think he will recognize her.
I don't think he will recognize her, but maybe he will want her to model for Gulmohour

one step for Armaan and Jesscia to meet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thnx for the preview

I know Raj will not recognize her by face, but he should be able to recognize her by her voice. Since Raj could always recognize Jassi's voice on phone then he should be able to recognize her when she talks.