shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kumud gets married again
   By: Shaheen Parker
   March 28, 2005

STAR GUEST ON THE SHOW:
Tusshar Kapoor in Kkusum
Once bitten, twice shy is something which Kkusum's (Manasi Joshi Roy) daughter Kumud (Aashka Goradia) hasn't heard of. She ties the knot yet again this time to Kshitij (Amit Sarin) assuming that it is former hubby Garv (Chetan Hansraj).

But she does not swoon when she sees the groom, instead putting up a brave front to provide yet another twist to the Sony soap, Kkusum.

Her marriage, celebrated in typical Maharashtrian style (Kkusum, after all comes from the middle-class Deshmukh family, remember?), was shot at the Sankraman Studios recently with some starry guests in attendance — Tusshar Kapoor, Vinod Kambli, Sudesh Bhosale, Rohini Hattangady, Bharti Achrekar and Deepshikha, among others, besides the Indian Idol finalists Prajakta Shukre and Rahul Vaidya.

The bridal couple: Kumud (Aashka Goradia) and
Kshitij (Amit Sarin)
Kkusum feels that finally her daughter is happy. It's Vidhi (Mouli Ganguly) who tells everyone that Kumud has forgotten Garv and has developed feelings for Kshitij," says Mansi Joshi Roy, who plays Kkusum.

Those tuned in to this daily show will recall that in the affection game, initially Kumud was with Kshitij till he was diagnosed with cancer (he ultimately did not have the disease).

Meanwhile, Kumud had married Garv but her stepsister Kali (Rucha Gujarathi) enters the scene and fakes a pregnancy forcing Garv to marry her. When Garv learns the truth, he dumps Kali. Yet, Kumud can't be his as she is now married to Kshitij.

At the wedding, besides the unshaven dulha Kshitij, conspicuous by his absence was Kumud's father Abhay (Anuj Saxena). It is learnt that he was informed about the wedding shoot at the last minute and, therefore, could not make it due to prior commitments. But Abhay need not worry, as the marriage-go-round will continue.

There will surely be another opportunity for him to give his blessings to Kumud. As for the bride, there was no time to blush. She had a flight to catch — not for her honeymoon, but for a show in the US!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
yep, read this , thanksssssssssssthannnnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxx for posting thoooTongue
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i'm sorry but this is  ridiculous
so this wedding may not be kumud's last!
and  what's with Kumud thinking that she's getting married to Garv???ConfusedConfused
nss526 Groupbie
nss526
nss526

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

What the heck? Kumud thinks she's getting married to Garv?

Thats very stupid and confusing. I hope she stays with Kshitij because they look so good together

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

You knoo...i really don't know how that's gonna happen...I mean how does she think it's Garv when it's really Kshitij...????...confusing...but yea i just read it and decided to post it...

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i agree with u smilingstar3! this is crazy!WackoConfused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged
but kumud n ksitij look good together
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Ok excuse me but I posted this article...how does it say that shrutibali posted it??? im confused...

Go to top