What next ...........????

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think that after all that happened , Tushar will stick to Charu to give her sahara as usual 😆 😆........what a character this Charu is , she's a complete confused soul. It doesn't surprise me though........afterall she's Kashish sister. I think all the Sinha sisters are confused.......

I think the only way that "Sujal" and Kashish will get some peace in their lives , is when Charu dies, coz as long as she's alive nothing can or will happen btw " Sujal" & Kash . And maybe by the time it finally happens, Kartik might be head over heels in love with Kashish or Kash might be even married to him....... remember Kashish's ka jaadu 😆 😆.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol...Yeah maybe,.,..but who cares?? 😆
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah kash ka jadu 🤢 on kartik 😆
sana_ar thumbnail
perhaps there will be a court case in which ahluwalia's will settle with money and the garewals will get to keep their house, this way charu will end up being everybody's saviour, then how can somebody push her away???? then hope kartik changes his attitude a little bit and starts to like kashish and vice-versa. i'd like to see a love story among these two. it would be fun to watch. Sujal and kashish need a break for a while, also giving charu another chance to actually die. and get it right this time
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_ar

perhaps there will be a court case in which ahluwalia's will settle with money and the garewals will get to keep their house, this way charu will end up being everybody's saviour, then how can somebody push her away???? then hope kartik changes his attitude a little bit and starts to like kashish and vice-versa. i'd like to see a love story among these two. it would be fun to watch. Sujal and kashish need a break for a while, also giving charu another chance to actually die. and get it right this time

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Charu needs to GOO! at this point i dont care if she does blow up into a million itty bitty charu-husband-stealer-(ewwww....can u say incest??)pieces. And i agree....sujal and kashish need a break. but...i want sujal to pine for kashish. she will have married kartik by then...and sujal will again be the "other" man. serves him right. How could he have SLEPT with little charu??? HOW!!?? my head is still spinning.!!

eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charishma

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Charu needs to GOO! at this point i dont care if she does blow up into a million itty bitty charu-husband-stealer-(ewwww....can u say incest??)pieces. And i agree....sujal and kashish need a break. but...i want sujal to pine for kashish. she will have married kartik by then...and sujal will again be the "other" man. serves him right. How could he have SLEPT with little charu??? HOW!!?? my head is still spinning.!!

Totally agree with you  👏 👏

Dola87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

I think that after all that happened , Tushar will stick to Charu to give her sahara as usual 😆 😆........what a character this Charu is , she's a complete confused soul. It doesn't surprise me though........afterall she's Kashish sister. I think all the Sinha sisters are confused.......

I think the only way that "Sujal" and Kashish will get some peace in their lives , is when Charu dies, coz as long as she's alive nothing can or will happen btw " Sujal" & Kash . And maybe by the time it finally happens, Kartik might be head over heels in love with Kashish or Kash might be even married to him....... remember Kashish's ka jaadu 😆 😆.

its kashish's kala jadoo😆

aashiq # 8

and more to come............

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆
It is possible esha.But one thing i am sure by the time tushar and kashish will unite those pepole who still watch kth will stop watching it.
smiling_sitara thumbnail
What I think is that..........in hospital doctors will come to know that charu is really pragnent 🤢 and when sujal and kashish will come to know about this reality , sujal has to bear the burden of responsibility of charu's child once again 😭 .....and sujal and kashish will never be one again 😭 😭 😭 ....may be till the end of KTH and after that their dusara janaum will occur and KTH-2 will begin 😆
sonia_sanya thumbnail
no one know what will happen
😆