Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Bhanusingher Padabali-Download Links (Page 2)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Anol my favourite here is Sitimir Rajni. It has an enchanting effect. Can't even explain in words what...

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Anol my favourite here is Sitimir Rajni. It has an enchanting effect. Can't even explain in words what...

Yes Bhaskar - this feelings can't be expressed in words.
 Imagine - the concept of death in a romantic way!
 "Maran re.." - still I it gives me so many different shades of feelings!
Mishtimoni Groupbie
Mishtimoni
Mishtimoni

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Ditto!!

aha_laurelin Newbie
aha_laurelin
aha_laurelin

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
dear barnali,

hi. i am a 23 year old b.tech. student in india, in my final year of chemical engineering. i saw that you had logged in today morning (according to my time here, which is at present 0911 hours in the morning), so that means you are still an active member and my hopes are raised. i only hope this reaches you and you will read this and reply. i have just joined this forum and stumbled across this invaluable post of yours in relation to my search for the song "shawan gagane". i know i am two years late since you posted this. and oh my horrible luck! when i try the links, it tells me "file not found"!! oh woe! please, please please please, could you send me the files? i can give you my email address if you want. please. i need it desperately. thank you.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aha_laurelin

dear barnali,

hi. i am a 23 year old b.tech. student in india, in my final year of chemical engineering. i saw that you had logged in today morning (according to my time here, which is at present 0911 hours in the morning), so that means you are still an active member and my hopes are raised. i only hope this reaches you and you will read this and reply. i have just joined this forum and stumbled across this invaluable post of yours in relation to my search for the song "shawan gagane". i know i am two years late since you posted this. and oh my horrible luck! when i try the links, it tells me "file not found"!! oh woe! please, please please please, could you send me the files? i can give you my email address if you want. please. i need it desperately. thank you.
You can PM her.Smile
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

dear barnali,

Till Barnalidi comes you might want to hear the song at esnips at the following link : http://www.esnips.com/doc/5c544116-5dbc-4747-bc97-3ba378787719/Bhanu-Singher-Padabali-%28Rabindranath%29---Part-I

The song is located at  the timer position 09.13
Barnali IF-Rockerz
Barnali
Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

dear barnali,

Hi.. nice to see u interested in the album, and yes i am still around. Give me time till evening and I'll surely upload the whole and post here. Smile

Go to top