sally_1babygirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Vaishnavi, who plays the lawyer Madhavi in Kasautii Zindagi Kay (Star Plus), is back on the show.

On Monday's episode, post the soap's recent generation leap, she was shown playing a mother's role along with a grown-up daughter.

Vaishnavi, who is also seen as Ishita in K Street Pali Hill (Star Plus), tells us about her Kasautii persona…

What is the older Madhavi like?
She is still very much the same. She still nurses a soft corner for Mr Bajaj (Ronit Roy). There is always that lump in the throat when she talks about him. And she is still ever thankful to Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan) for helping her.

Prerna (Shweta Tiwari) is shocked to see me and still gives me cold vibes. The only difference is that now Madhavi has a grown-up daughter Tanisha (Shubha).

What about your appearance?
In Monday's episode I was shown wearing a short kurti and churidar. But I think I will be shown more in saris for that older look.

Did you have any reservations about playing mother to a grown- up girl?
Not at all. Nowadays, even mothers with grown-up children look young. I would play a mother's role only in a Balaji soap.  There is not much difference between a Balaji mom and bomb! In any other show, I would agree to play a mother's role only if it was such that I was shown essaying different age groups.

What is your track in the soap now?
Previously, I disappeared from the serial as I was shown to have been out of the country. Anurag (K

Vaishnavi, who plays the lawyer Madhavi in Kasautii Zindagi Kay (Star Plus), is back on the show.

On Monday's episode, post the soap's recent generation leap, she was shown playing a mother's role along with a grown-up daughter.

Vaishnavi, who is also seen as Ishita in K Street Pali Hill (Star Plus), tells us about her Kasautii persona…

What is the older Madhavi like?
She is still very much the same. She still nurses a soft corner for Mr Bajaj (Ronit Roy). There is always that lump in the throat when she talks about him. And she is still ever thankful to Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan) for helping her.

Prerna (Shweta Tiwari) is shocked to see me and still gives me cold vibes. The only difference is that now Madhavi has a grown-up daughter Tanisha (Shubha).

What about your appearance?
In Monday's episode I was shown wearing a short kurti and churidar. But I think I will be shown more in saris for that older look.

Did you have any reservations about playing mother to a grown- up girl?
Not at all. Nowadays, even mothers with grown-up children look young. I would play a mother's role only in a Balaji soap.  There is not much difference between a Balaji mom and bomb! In any other show, I would agree to play a mother's role only if it was such that I was shown essaying different age groups.

What is your track in the soap now?
Previously, I disappeared from the serial as I was shown to have been out of the country. Anurag (Khan) had asked me to marry his best friend Vineet (Vivek Mushran) and shift to London. There had been a proper farewell. Now that I am back in the thick of things, Mr Bajaj (Roy) is back on my mind.

What's happening to Ishita in K Street Pali Hill?
All I can says is that Ishita is soon going to be at the centre of some new developments in the show.

Vaishnavi's film front

Vaishnavi with Saif Ali Khan in Bambai Ka Babu
Vaishnavi made her acting debut as a teenager in Raj Kanwar's film Laadla, starring Anil Kapoor.

She was later seen in Bharat Kapoor's film Barsaat Ki Raat opposite newcomer Vivek Shroff.

She was paired opposite Saif Ali Khan in Vikram Bhatt's Bambai Ka Babu which also starred Kajol and Atul Agnihotri. She later turned to TV, but she plans to be back on the big screen soon. "There are offers, let's see."

han) had asked me to marry his best friend Vineet (Vivek Mushran) and shift to London. There had been a proper farewell. Now that I am back in the thick of things, Mr Bajaj (Roy) is back on my mind.

What's happening to Ishita in K Street Pali Hill?
All I can says is that Ishita is soon going to be at the centre of some new developments in the show.

Vaishnavi's film front

Vaishnavi with Saif Ali Khan in Bambai Ka Babu
Vaishnavi made her acting debut as a teenager in Raj Kanwar's film Laadla, starring Anil Kapoor.

She was later seen in Bharat Kapoor's film Barsaat Ki Raat opposite newcomer Vivek Shroff.

She was paired opposite Saif Ali Khan in Vikram Bhatt's Bambai Ka Babu which also starred Kajol and Atul Agnihotri. She later turned to TV, but she plans to be back on the big screen soon. "There are offers, let's see."

I hope you liked this topic.I hope it wasn't posted before.Please reply!!! Thanks!!!

Edited by sally_1babygirl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
it is not properly posted,tha page is incomplete .....but tha topic iz nice 😉
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail