Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonaahana thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i no...dont worry, the final result is always fab!!!
usaif thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel39

I totally agree with u rexlover!!
Qazi n rupuu is the sadest jodi ever n whoever voted for them looked at only looks and persoality but personaly both are ugly n cant sing..ruupu starts singing think all the windows are broken wiht her extemly high pitched voice!!

very rude of you😡😡😡
Sidra420 thumbnail
u kno what i think that amey didn't wanted a re-math because of people like anuj's niece.........   

man.... u kno i think not just this match they should have the entire indian idol all over agina wowwww!!!! i get to see my panna agian ...... i mean coem on...! abhijeet didn't had long hair when he become the indian idol hen why tha hell people saving anuj!!!!!???? it would be soooo funny when abhijeet comes adn say :

KON HO GA APP KA AGLA INDIAN IDOL
APP KA AGLA INDIAN IDOL HAI...........(SHOCKED AND CONFUSED) ANUJ ???? !!!! ( 🤔 )

😊 ~Sidra~ 😊 Edited by Sidra420 - 18 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

goshhh I noticed that to get Indian Publics' votes... all you neeed iss Long hairr, and liike a liight face (for a boy) and youu get lots of votes.. for example Qaziii and now Anuj...

soo next tiime u go try out for sum talent showw, u dont evn need to sing goood.. just grow your hairr longg ok??😡😕 

Its BEST SINGER not...BEST HAIR!!!😆

and u forgot one thing,show all ur 32 teeth all the time till they fall out of ur mouth and sing udit narayan songs,that is also what gets vote.It is not the best smile show either.sorry did'nt mean to be rude but u did'nt have to bring qazi in all of this.

Edited by ani11 - 18 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Nikki

anujj doesnt appeal to me, he doesnt look cute and if i were him i would slap my niece, his niece was sooo stupid!

why would u slap her,just because she spoke for her uncle,did'nt u see amey's family protesting too.

Sidra420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani11

why would u slap her,just because she spoke for her uncle,did'nt u see amey's family protesting too.

yea but if u see it in the point of gud singing her  banji should agree that amey sangg better .... but just once think outside of the family and judge as a singer then u would know that whay her banji said was  just plain stupid.

😊~Sidra~😊
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 it seems Indian janata knows nothing about who is a good singer and who is not 😡
This way we'll end up getting ppl who are not at all good performers and even worst singers!!! 😆 i am so dying to take a few names here 😆 but i won't!!! 😡
Sidra420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

😆 it seems Indian janata knows nothing about who is a good singer and who is not 😡
This way we'll end up getting ppl who are not at all good performers and even worst singers!!! 😆 i am so dying to take a few names here 😆 but i won't!!! 😡

AGREEEEEE!!!!!!!!! i mean....last indian idol...if u judge by voice amit sanna should hav won but abhijeet is nto bad and if thsio time karu  or doesn't win judgign be voice then....🤢🤢🤢

😊~Sidra~😊
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys remember when aman said anuj looks like tom cruise. 😆
thhikana thumbnail
interesting! talking abt talent!!! i dont see much diff btwn Sandeep n Anuj though!!!!!!

EXCEPT Amey, Karu, Meenal, Monali, Antara, and may be Sagar, Panna none of the contestants of top 12 deserve to be here if u r talking abt pure musical talent Edited by thhikana - 18 years ago