India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

JJKN update of 28/3/2005

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Sorry friends ! there is a very bad news! Daisy is leaving temporarily for her studies ! and  as she is my dearest friend here i am terribly upset for her! i am writing a short update , i know it is nothing  compared to her uppdates!but only for you i am writing it now! kindly forgive me if i cannot satisfy you!

It was the first day of Jassi's photo shoot! Purab accompanied her  to the shooting!when they entered the hall everyone was staring at Jassi , i mean Jessica and some were remarking like, '  where from these people come to be model! today everyone wants to become model!huh!"Purab got annoyed and was going to teach that girl, but Jassi checks him and tells him that when she has come to be a model she must be prepared to hear such comments!

Jassi  requests purab that before she starts shooting she wants to make a phone call! Purab gives her his mobile!

at this point of time in walia house bebe is preparing some laddoos and is saying that when she remembers someone soo deeply and prepares laddoos for that person, the person must remember her also!then the phone rings!bebe picks the phone and says ,Jassi ! are you there? i know its you! but why are you not saying anything! on the other side jassi is crying and thinking that for her bebe is suffering so much! bebe is saying, jassi you know i have prepared some laddoos for you! then billu comes and angrily takes away the phone from her and shouts , don't try to call again here! the girl who has destroyed the fame of this house, is dead for us! billu hangs up!

Jassi is crying! Purab comes and sees jassi crying ! He says , Jassi what happened? jassi says , nothing! i am okay! Purab says, shall  i cancel the shoot? Jassi says, no! i am going to re-apply my makeup!

Jassi enters makeup room. she asks some girl to do her makeup!the girl says her to sitdown!  Jassi says , can i use that chair ? and she points out  the back side of a chair! the chair revolves forwards and a woman is sitting there, she looks like a model! she sarcastically says, you are here for the first time! and you are trying to sit on my chair!! you will have to go through a lot of struggle to sit here! Jassi is shocked !!!!!

then she asks a girl to bring her an ordinary chair and then orders jassi to sit there! she says that she is wondering why purab brought her and such a girl is readily avaiable at Goa! Jassi replies that such a girl may be available but such a model may not be! the woman says, ohhh! then you can talk also? cool! but  see, my boyfriend is the photographar here and dont try to come close to him to steal his attention!!!!

the woman goes away! and the other girls remark that she is like that! she was the one and only one model of Purab's company till now! beware of her!

in  front of walia house nandu finds jassi's return ticket on the ground! he realises that jassi came back but after hearing billu's yellings she went away!he is wondering where can jassi go! cos she has no other address!

Jassi comes to shoot and cameraman is saying her to give some pose and she is not being able to do that! cameraman again tries to convince her but she is fumbling! now the woman who was in the makeup room comes behind the cameraman and she is looking at her in such a way that it seems she will kill her with her eyes! now the cameraman tries to manage jassi and jassi gives some poses after a lot of efforts! now he  asks her to give a seductive pose! jassi doesnot know what is a seductive pose!so she is standing there and is in deep confusion! now the cameraman  explains that you should try to exress the dream(  dil ka armaan , he used the term) of your heart through your eyes! jassi is shocked hearing armaan's name and is in tears! purab is also shocked and realises what is going on in jassi's mind!

all the girls and models are laughing and sarcastically saying that , we knew  this is a sheer wastage of time!now jassi speaks out. she says, why are you thinking like that and saying like that ? how was your first day when you were also new here? you have to cheer me up and increae my confidence and not behave like this! everyone  is silent now! jassi leaves the place!

nandu is talking to bebe and he comes to know everything!he shouts at bebe that why she is crying now, when they behaved with jassi in such a manner! then bebe tells nandu everything about mallika's visit to their house and billu's insult !!!! everything! nandu is very angry with mallika and he is going to gm to meet her!!!

jassi is sitting in front of the mirror and purab is looking at her! jassi asks , what are you seeing? purab says, if any other girl was there in place of you , she would give up ! jassi smiles and says that look purab i have decided to be a model and i willl be ! so i will have to bear all these things!at this time nandini comes and jassi is pleased and surprised simultaneously! nandini says that she has a contract with purab !!!!purab leaves and jassi and nandini talk to each other! nandini says that jassi should try to bring out the inherent beauty of her heart out and therby she would look more beautiful. she says that she knows jassi is very very sweet and brave! jassi says , she wants to forget everything about her past ( she is in tears) ! nandini is wondering what happened  to jassi!

in gm,nandu approaches to mallika and shouts at her,MALLIKA SETH!!!!  mallika shouts, HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!

nandu- HOW DARE YOU GO TO JASI'SHOUSEAND INSULT UNCLEJI!

Armaan comes and shouts at nandu,NANDU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!

nandu says,don't you know mallika went to jassi's house and she insulted uncleji!

armaan shouts,mallika,i wish i could kill you!!

mallika says,arman what i have done ? i have done everything for you ! for your love! i can do anything for your love!

armaan- really, then go to walia house and ask uncleji for his forgiveness! 

Mallika cleverly says , okay!

in walia house, billu is shouting at armaan- Mr.suri,i dont want to hear anything from you !just get out!

Malika, foxsweetly says, armaan!i cannot take it anymore!i cannot bear your insult anymore! lets go!

bebe requests them to go away!they come outside !

mallika again starts that how bad these people are! armaan stops her angrily!

mallika says , okay, for your love i can again go inside the house and ask for his forgiveness  but you should not come as they will insult you again and dear, i cannot take it!

armaan says, okay then go!

Malika is going but she is thinking that i will repay every thing ,MR, Walia! i will do it now just for regaining armaan's love once again and after that i will destroy jassi!

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi for a wonderful update.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Rumi, thanks for the great update. You are a darling.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks Rumi!  I can't wait to see our Sher in action!

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

nice update rumiThumbs Up

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thanks a milloin ,rumi..
~*Naina*~ Groupbie
~*Naina*~
~*Naina*~

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thankz Rumi... it was wonderful...!!!!
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Rumi, for the great update! No need to apologize, it was really great! You are a life-saver!

Go to top