Killing of Debo and Aurindum!Fair YA.....

primetimee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Heyz...

Well we get to witness tht Aurindum and Debo r dead...

So do u think its fair to kill some IMP.Characters of K.Street especially when K.Street lacks in the physical appereance of characters!

Well its totaly unfair as i wanted them to return...

and where r dere sons Bhim and Mahim?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~Radhika~~ thumbnail
ya !!primetimee!!!
actully ekta wanted to finish all the Characters of K.Street very soon!!!
sunna da gr8 thumbnail
their sons wud b in hell wid aditya's daughter 'jugnu' n simran's frnd 'jhanvi' m i rite?
primetimee thumbnail
ya...i think soo they can take the story foward with the support of the above-mentioned characters! 😛
wat say??? 😃
~~Radhika~~ thumbnail
ya i cud be!!! par phele simran ka chakkar toh khatum ho!!! yaar yeh story 3 friends ki thi phir smriti aagayi phir GK aagayi phir simran aagayi phir vansh aagaya phir................... paata nahi aur kaun aagaya yaar !!!!!! 😡 😡
shaika00 thumbnail
yea datz rite but story waz good at 1st n arimdum n devo waz very important it is not rilly fair
shaika00 thumbnail
it waz a story of 3 frndz rite so it is fair 2 break dat up
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its completely unfair...a story of 3 friends is now a story of 2 frineds only...how can dey kill a person soo imp so easily.Shuld not do dis.
primetimee thumbnail
killing of Aurindum is killing a main protangist of the show!As Aurindum was one of the main characters of K.Street !

Well when K.Street started it had an larger number of viewership but as the story moved ahead it completly dragged!

I wish tht K-Ekta shuld make a sensible venture which will be replacing K.Street...
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i agree primetimee...i personally think kstreet was nufin but a hurried-up thriller created by ekta jst 2 replace kkr.As she has got alot of time, she shuld make a sensible soap, replacin kstreet, whether dats thriller or not. Edited by Koizakapoor - 18 years ago