Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rajeev meets Technical Love Guru

Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone!

Another new topic. Thoda lenghty hai but it is worth reading!!!!

Do comment.

Rajeev wants to propose to Aamna and he calls up a helpline as he is getting very nervous.

Tech Love Guru: Yes, ... how can I help you? 
Rajeev:
Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process? 
Tech Love Guru:
Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?
Rajeev:
 Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first? 
Tech Love Guru:
The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart? 
Rajeev:
Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay toinstall Love while they are running? 
Tech Love Guru:
What programs are running ? 
Rajeev:
 Let's see, I have Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge and Resentment running right now. 
Tech Love Guru:
No problem, Love will gradually erase Past Hurt from yourcurrent operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory but it will no longer   disrupt other programs. Love will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with amodule of its own called High Self-Esteem. However, you have to completelyturn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed. Can you turn those off ? 
Rajeev:
I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how? 
Tech Love Guru: 
With pleasure. Go to your start menu and invokeForgiveness. Dothis as many times as necessary until Grudge and Resentment have been completely erased.
Rajeev:
Okay, done! Love has started installing itself. Is that normal? 
Tech Love Guru:
Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other Hearts in order to get the upgrades.
Rajeev:
Oops! I have an error message already. It says, "Error - Program notrun on external components."  What should I do?  
Tech Love Guru:
Don't worry. It means that the Love program is set up torun on Internal Hearts, but has not yet been run on your Heart. In non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before you can Love others. 
Rajeev:
 So, what should I do?
Tech Love Guru:
Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the followingfiles:   Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; and Acknowledge your Limitations. 
Rajeev:
 Okay, done. 
Tech Love Guru: 
Now, copy them to the "My Heart" directory. The systemwill   overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty programming. Also, youneed to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all directories and empty your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.
Rajeev:
 Got it. Hey! My heart is filling up with new files. Smileis playing onmy monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying themselves all over My Heart.Is this normal? 
Tech Love Guru:
Sometimes. For others it takes awhile, but eventually everythinggets it at the proper time. So Love is installed and running. One more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware. Be sure to give itand its various modules toeveryone you meet. They will in turn share it with others and return some cool  modules back to you. Example: In your case, you may pass it on to Aamna, expressing your signals and she will most probably reply in affirmative
Rajeev:
 Thank you, Love Guru. Now I have no resentment. Do read the news of our marriage in upcoming days..............

And they lived happily ever after..........

From

Garima

*It is not my creation but I found it somewhere. Isko aapke saath share karna tha to Rajeev style me pesh karne ka idea mera hai. It is very cute indeed. Hai na!!!!

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOl...tht was 2 funny! Lol..I luved it! Thanks Garima! Well done ..once again!! 😛
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwww gari sweetherat that was awesome, i hope rajeev duz red this 😆
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏

welll done anamika..........
Hayaa.m thumbnail
anamika tooooooooooooo gooooooooood lagta hai mera asar ho gaya hai 😆 remember jo maine morning main kaha tha very well done 👏
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
I'm glad aap sabko acha laga!
anushika thumbnail
Garima its just fab.......fabolous ..... all ur topics
👏 👏
anushika thumbnail
will read it again maza aahgaya   😉 😆
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww anamika gr8888888888 workkk 👏

waise my jannu raj dosent needs ne luvvv guru cuz he himself is guru in it n ppl need to learn from him 👏
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow its amazing gggggggg really great work 😉
Raj must have read this...........
bye the way aapk topic hamsh zhakkaas hi hot hai s usual u always rocks man!!!!