Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I HATE MY COMP Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i want ur support.........hp (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
guys plz give ,me votes

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
mallika i would really luv to vote for u but the link is acting a bit wierd! Confused i clicked it and voted for u but it said that i cant vote for u more than once in a day. but the weird thing is that i havnt voted b4. Confused
ive copied and pasted the link but i dont know where to go, so uve gotta help me with this
btw wen u win memba to give us all the details! Smile Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top