India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Planets (Page 2)

eZ Senior Member
eZ
eZ

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I doubt there is another earth with evil us lol. The universe is a huge mystery and stretches who knows how far... there is bound to be aliens somewhere. Atleast thats what i think.

datspreets Goldie
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Yes, i strongly believe that life exists elsewhere in this gigantic universe.I can't say if aliens exist, but i think of life on other planets as aliens..so yeah they do exist!!

Reasons :

1. I am sure teher are many earths elsewhere in this huge universe, otehrwise why would universe be so huge if life was only on Earth!

2. God has no extra love with earthians that he'll make Earth teh only planet with life, so yes, teher may be life elsewhere.

datspreets Goldie
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Oh forgot to add that Like many of us claim to have seen a UFOs, so in my view, UFOs are nuthgin but vehicles used by ppl of other plantes to come and see if life exists on earth(i call UFOs as their vehicle coz its saucer shaped.haha..liek teh claims say..)

Pity, aliens have reached us, btu we have not reached their land...so technologically they are more advanced... LOL ...Sorry couldn't resist writing that! Tongue
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by datspreets

Oh forgot to add that Like many of us claim to have seen a UFOs, so in my view, UFOs are nuthgin but vehicles used by ppl of other plantes to come and see if life exists on earth(i call UFOs as their vehicle coz its saucer shaped.haha..liek teh claims say..)

Pity, aliens have reached us, btu we have not reached their land...so technologically they are more advanced... LOL ...Sorry couldn't resist writing that! Tongue

To be able to reach such distances we need something EXTRA-ORDINARY. For example if sometime in the future we are able to reach at speed of light (3,00,000 Kms/Sec), even then we will reach to our closest star (except sun), Alpha Centuari (name?) in ~ 4 years. Our galaxy (Milky way) is about 1,00,000 light years wide (diameter)...now you can imagine the challange we have ahead. Heck, it takes years to reach even Mars. Smile

Go to top