Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged

do u belive that there are other planets beyond pluto or do u belive in aliens or do u belive that there is another Earth with EVIL us on there??

ur views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Planets" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
well..the universe is large so i think ther r more planets beyond pluto.Solar system is justa part of milky way......they r other galaxies and systems.....

and i do beleive that ther r other living creatures living around in other planets Tongue

rebelqueen

rebelqueen

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i don't exactly know y but i don't think there r ny aliens or ny such stuff-

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Our Astronomers have discovered other plantets . So there is no debating that .

As for their being life on other planets . There have been sightings and people have had interesting facts to confirm the possibility of life on other planets . So i want to say i don't believe in aliens completely ...........BUT I HAVE A OPEN MIND TO THIS POSSIBILITY !!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I do believe that they are other planets out there, also other solar systems too, hmmm I am sure they are other lives out there because scientist has found some strange things in earth that doesn't belongs here and has also saw some weird space ships.Ouch They also believe "where their is water there is live" that they found water and foot prints in MARSOuch and now in one of saturn's moonOuch

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I believe that there are other planets beyond our imagination, and that there are other Milky Way Galaxies. Dont know what to say about Aliens though

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I dont bel. in Aliens but yes i bel. that there r many planets yet to be discovered.

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
There are billions of galaxies in the universe, and each galaxy has billions of stars, many of these stars probably have solar systems. There could be millions-billions of planets in this universe. So I think that there is ET life, kahin na kahin to hai. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top