sawariyah Senior Member
sawariyah
sawariyah

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Katrina KaifGuess who Katrina Kaif longs to work with
18th Mar 2006  14.01 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau  

The beautiful
Katrina Kaif says that Amitabh Bachchan has been the greatest influence on her during her brief career in Bollywood but there is one star she longs to work with.

"I get tired and Amitji is still full of energy and still standing on the sets. It's amazing to see that kind of dedication and professionalism. And he looks much less than his age," Katrina said on the sidelines of a function in New Delhi where she launched Kodak's latest digital offering, the EasyShar V570.

She has already worked with Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan in Boom and Sarkar and with Salman Khan in Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya , finding the entire experience extremely rewarding.

"It's been great. I've been very lucky to work with more experienced actors early on in my career because I get a chance to learn from them. There is so much you can learn from them. You can just follow them and you'll be pretty safe," Katrina told a news agency.

Katrina is now working with
Akshay Kumar and the three Deols - Dharmendra and sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol - and a trifle shyly says there's one star she'd love to be paired with.

"Umm...let's see. Definitely I'd like to work with
Hrithik Roshan ," she said.

But that will have to wait till Katrina's three current projects are canned. These are
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye with Akshay, "Apne" with the three Deols and Ram Gopal Varma 's remake of Sholay in which she is cast in Jaya Bachchan 's widow role.

Katrina first hit the headlines while walking on London's fashion runways till the Bollywood bug bit her.

As for her mantra for a healthy life, she said: "Exercise, eat well. You've got to be careful about what you eat because Indian food tends to be way too oily. Try to eat more healthy food - more vegetables, more fish.

"I like Japanese food because it's very healthy, it's delicious - I like that kind of taste - not too much spice and at the same time, there's no oil, there's no fat.

"The other thing is getting up early, not oversleeping, going to the gym, going to work on time."

tklover Senior Member
tklover
tklover

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thanks
~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanks!!
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990