Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Smriti!.DOTW-Smriti Irani (Page 4)

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

She is ,undoubtedly,the best actress on Indian television today. I give her 10/10. Shes made me cry the most among all the actors.The best thing about her is that she possesses the power of making the most unrealistic of all situations look real,believable and realistic. Her eyes say it all. She cries--and the world cries wih her.

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

As a person,Smriti comes across as the most honest person around. Thats wha ti love about her, and in general others,is that shes not the typical arrogant attitude waali type. She has not let sucess get to her head.Very humble(I can go on...!) As far as joining politics is concerned,its her decision totally,im sure she can make a difference in India.All the best Smriti!Smile

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

I agree completely. At least,as far as my story goes, i got hooked only because of Smriti and her amazing actingBig smile

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

They were all amazing. She was excellent in Aatish and Kavita. Loved the way she talked about issues considered taboo...very well done. In KHKH,didnt get to see her that much,same with KAKAK. Although i i enjoyed watching all of them,Kyunki is,for obvious reasons,the best of them all :)

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

Shes always been a good desicion maker,shes made all the smart moves in her career. She is a very capable actress,lets see what she can do in bollywood. After all SRK started with TV tooEmbarrassed. She might be the next big thing. Eagerly waiting for Lotus dreams

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

I think its totally fine. Its like a challenge infact.The fact that ppl think that shes much older than her actual age,just shows how convincingly she can act.

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

Amar,definately. I like her with Ronit too.Embarrassed

The reason i waited for so long before posting my opinion was cuz i wanted to wosh her exactly on her b'day--which is today.All the best for the year ahead Smriti! Keep rocking.

--EishaSmile

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Does any1 know the correct email addy of balaji?

I sent this thread to kyunki@balajitelefilms.com , where i usually send my mails,but it bounced Ouch Confused
kru4love Groupbie
kru4love
kru4love

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Tongue HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TULSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Ankita Patel Senior Member
Ankita Patel
Ankita Patel

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Happy birthday Smriti.
May Your All Dreams Comes True.

Edited by Ankita Patel - 24 March 2006 at 11:22am
Mitu1228 IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu1228
Mitu1228

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Happy B-Day!!!
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
happy birthday smriti!!

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aamina994 Senior Member
Aamina994
Aamina994

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMRITI! ure such a jaan

Go to top