Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Mrs. SMRITI! πŸ‘

Many many happy returns of the day!

I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE VERY LONG , HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE AHEAD!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I think Mrs. SMRITI a.k.a TULSI is great actress.
She is my favourite actress in whole tv industry.
Whenever she used to cry in show, I used to cry.
I cannot describe in words that how much I love,admire and respect her.
her acting is perfect. It has no end. I mean it leads to infinity. She is just absolutely fabulous, fantastic, awesome, wonderful and all the other good adjectives that one can think of. πŸ˜ƒ

When I was in INDIA I used to watch Kyunki just because of her.now I rent cassettes and watch it here in USA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Mrs. SMRITI! 

LOVE, ❀️

AYESHA
Edited by ashpat - 18 years ago
Siddiqui thumbnail
Hi Smirti(i dont like calling you Smirti alone, probably anyi will do?I am 20 by the way, ha ha ha)
A very Happy Birthday to you. May you have many many more.
I watch Kyunki just because of you, your acting is extremely good.
I wanted to ask you if any of your brothers or sisters are working for Balaji & how many kids do you have?
take care and have a blast.
Kind regards
Mishal.
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday SMRITHI Happy Birthday SMRITHI Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday SMRITHI
Lady In Pink thumbnail

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

She is ,undoubtedly,the best actress on Indian television today. I give her 10/10. Shes made me cry the most among all the actors.The best thing about her is that she possesses the power of making the most unrealistic of all situations look real,believable and realistic. Her eyes say it all. She cries--and the world cries wih her.

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

As a person,Smriti comes across as the most honest person around. Thats wha ti love about her, and in general others,is that shes not the typical arrogant attitude waali type. She has not let sucess get to her head.Very humble(I can go on...!) As far as joining politics is concerned,its her decision totally,im sure she can make a difference in India.All the best Smriti!😊

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

I agree completely. At least,as far as my story goes, i got hooked only because of Smriti and her amazing actingπŸ˜ƒ

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

They were all amazing. She was excellent in Aatish and Kavita. Loved the way she talked about issues considered taboo...very well done. In KHKH,didnt get to see her that much,same with KAKAK. Although i i enjoyed watching all of them,Kyunki is,for obvious reasons,the best of them all :)

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

Shes always been a good desicion maker,shes made all the smart moves in her career. She is a very capable actress,lets see what she can do in bollywood. After all SRK started with TV too😳. She might be the next big thing. Eagerly waiting for Lotus dreams

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

I think its totally fine. Its like a challenge infact.The fact that ppl think that shes much older than her actual age,just shows how convincingly she can act.

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

Amar,definately. I like her with Ronit too.😳

The reason i waited for so long before posting my opinion was cuz i wanted to wosh her exactly on her b'day--which is today.All the best for the year ahead Smriti! Keep rocking.

--Eisha😊

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Does any1 know the correct email addy of balaji?

I sent this thread to [email protected] , where i usually send my mails,but it bounced πŸ˜•
kru4love thumbnail
πŸ˜› HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TULSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Ankita Patel thumbnail

Happy birthday Smriti.
May Your All Dreams Comes True.

Edited by Ankita Patel - 18 years ago
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
happy birthday smriti!!

Hi Eisha great, topic to disucss my favourite Smriti. Sorry i didn't fill this in sooner, i have been quite ill with the flu so i have been resting πŸ˜•

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.
Im a huge fan of Smriti hence i have my own website of her,
Smriti's acting is amazing i rate her 10 out of 10.

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?
As a person she is wonderful and i adore her, she is the most nicest person i have met and ppl that think she has a attitude problem need to get there head examined. her joining politics is fine by me , i will support whatever decision she makes and wish her good luck.

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?
Yes i agree she is the way i see it no smriti no kyunki.

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..? All were good i liked Kavita her character was strong and fought for the truth, Kuch dil se she really reached out to people i told her i watch this show and she was impressed. kal aaj kal aur kal smriti was so funny in this show she really showed her versitilness. Atish i haven't ever seen because it hasn't aired here.

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

I think she will be fine, i wouldn't say she has stepped into bollywood though.

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

I think always except a challenge because that will keeps the interest in acting alive and she will be excellent at what ever role that comes her way.

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?
Amar Upadhaya the 1st and original Mihir. Their chemistry is excellent.

Happy Birthday Smriti

Edited by tulsivirani - 18 years ago
Aamina994 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMRITI! ure such a jaan