Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Smriti!.DOTW-Smriti Irani (Page 3)

koptyp Goldie
koptyp
koptyp

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Smiriti Irani ji

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

Smriti is a very talented actress! I would give her a 10+!

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

Smriti is a very devoted person, she has amazing talents, and we can all tell that she does! She should definantly join politics if she wishes to! She is a very strong and powerful women and Im sure she will be as successful as she in acting!

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

I agree..the story usually revolves around Tulsi and her truth and her situations that she gets stuck in. She is definantly the main character in Kyunki..in my opinion. If it wasnt for Smriti, Kyunki wouldnt be much success.

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

I havent watched any of her other shows..so I wouldnt know..but Im sure she is as great in those shows as in Kyunki.

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

Smriti going into Bollywood..yea great! Yes its a very wise decision..Smriti is very intelligent and Im sure she knows whats best for her and whats not. And yea, absolutely..she will be very successful! If shes successful in serials..she will be twice as much successful in movies.

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

Um..well..she did change from a young daughter in Kyunki to a mother, bahu, etc. If it does have an effect on Smriti's image..the effect will surely be positive! It is very right for her to play a character three times her age..if Smriti feels comfortable with it.

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

Um..I think she looks good with Mihir (Ronit Roy) because well..I havent seen her act with other acters besides Ronit. And well they make a good pair on set since they both look around the same age.

Overall..I find Smriti very powerful and dedicated in whatever she wishes to do. Smriti's acting is just amazing..all the crying scences she has done were very strong! It seems like shes actually crying than acting! She is absolutly great! I wish her all the best for her future!

Priya

Edited by i_luv_jay_sean - 20 March 2006 at 5:05pm
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMRITI!HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY!

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.
she is a great actress...perhaps the best one of our times in all television programmes.her acting is very natural...its as if she lives as the character.
i would give her 9.9/10.Wink..coz lets serve 10 for another day Embarrassed

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?
i know nothing personal about her....i am not that interested...i like her acting and the justice she does to the character tulsi and her cute faace which makes me her fan
i have no problems with her joining sports.One's belief is one's own

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?
i do agree that she is...its because of the character tulsi that people loved the show...the others came as time pased....now karan too plays a vital role i guz

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?
i have seen none...i saw some episodes of aatish...she looked like he young tulsi.i liked her specs in kya hadsa kya haqeeqat...but none of them made it to the top like kyunki

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?
i dunno....welll lets wait and watch...i hope she is successful...best of luck to her ...but tv stars are often seen lopping down in the big screen...BIG SCREEN NEEDS SOMEONE LIKE MY BIG B!LOL

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?
if she wants to act in the role of tulsi..she may...afterall thats the role that gave her a break in life.

hmm....i have seen her only with amar and ronit...i like both....but ronit more

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 20 March 2006 at 11:58pm
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

She is a brilliant actress. She can go long way in her acting. I would give her 10 out of 10.

I never met her so I don't know how she is as a person. But Smriti's joining politics is her own decision. For people like Smriti, if "Community Service" is her passion, Politics is one of the Greatest Plateform to serve the Indian Public.

Of course, its Smriti and Ronit all the way the main reason behind the success of the show.

I never watched any of her other shows. I am assuming she rocked there too.

Yes, person should be able to fulfil his/her dreams. If Smriti wanted to work in movies, why not. God bless her with all the success.

I don't think age will have any effect on her image. Actually when you lift the AGE BAR and ready to face any challenge, thats when the real talent comes out. BIG B is the gteatest example. His acting was MIND BLOWING, SUPERB in "BLACK". Its other way around in Smriti's case,(she is young and acting as an older character, but same idea) but TALENT will still come out of her Character.

No comparison. She has her own identity now.

Happy Birthday Smriti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many many happy returns of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a birthday song for you Smriti, I hope you will like it:

Saagar mein ikk lehar udhi tere naam ki,

Tujhe mubaarak khushian iss sansaar ki,

Tum ko hai Anant mei ja kar mil jana,

Tum ho sundar phool iss sansaar ki,

Saagar mein ikk leher udhi tere naam ki,

Tujhe mubaarak khushhian AATAM GIYAN ki,

Saagr mein ikk leher udhi tere naam ki,

Tujhe mubarak khushian iss sansaar ki.

One Punjabi Song for YOU:

Aaj din khushian da sajjana ke ajj din khushian da sajjana,

Saare ral mil BHANGARA paayie, nale GEET khushi de gayie, ajj din khushian da sajjana.

Tum jio hazzaro saal, saal mein din ho Pachaas hazaar, yeh meri hai Arzoo,

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Smriti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

God Bless you with all the happiness in the world. Keep smiling, take care and love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neelam

Edited by NKSUDHIR - 21 March 2006 at 2:21pm
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

So, do post your birthday wishes for her here, and i will forward this link to Balaji.
~~!!HAPPPY BIRTHDAY SMRITI!!~~

Now, coming to the discussion , here are a few questions which can help you with ur post. Please do not restrict your reply to my questions onl, u may add whatever you want. Here goes:

I think Smriti is a great actresss!!! I would give her a 9.5/10, there are sometimes when i think she over does a bit of her acting other than that shes a brillant actress!!

Smriti seems like a good person, I rather see her in acting than in politics

I totally agree with that statement, she is the reason behind the success of KSBKBT, without her, KSBKBT wouldn't have reached the great heights they have today!!

Never seen themEmbarrassed

Ummmm i have this odd feeling she won't be as successful in bollywood as she is on soaps, but its a worth a try

Yah it doesn't matter, shes only acting, it doesn't really affect who she really is..

Ronit Roy, because he's the only actor i have seen her with, for so long, plus they have amazing chemistry together!!

ashpat IF-Dazzler
ashpat
ashpat

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Mrs. SMRITI! Clap

Many many happy returns of the day!

I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!! Big smile

I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE VERY LONG , HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE AHEAD!!!Big smile

I think Mrs. SMRITI a.k.a TULSI is great actress.
She is my favourite actress in whole tv industry.
Whenever she used to cry in show, I used to cry.
I cannot describe in words that how much I love,admire and respect her.
her acting is perfect. It has no end. I mean it leads to infinity. She is just absolutely fabulous, fantastic, awesome, wonderful and all the other good adjectives that one can think of. Big smile

When I was in INDIA I used to watch Kyunki just because of her.now I rent cassettes and watch it here in USA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Mrs. SMRITI! 

LOVE, Heart

AYESHA

Edited by ashpat - 21 March 2006 at 11:10pm
Siddiqui Newbie
Siddiqui
Siddiqui

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Smirti(i dont like calling you Smirti alone, probably anyi will do?I am 20 by the way, ha ha ha)
A very Happy Birthday to you. May you have many many more.
I watch Kyunki just because of you, your acting is extremely good.
I wanted to ask you if any of your brothers or sisters are working for Balaji & how many kids do you have?
take care and have a blast.
Kind regards
Mishal.
ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SMRITHI Happy Birthday SMRITHI Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday SMRITHI

Go to top