Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Smriti!.DOTW-Smriti Irani (Page 2)

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
uknaik99,she will,as i wrote in my post above,turn 30 on the 23rd of march, thurday. 5 days to go Smile

pugi Newbie
pugi
pugi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
LOL
pugi Newbie
pugi
pugi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Smriti Wish u very happy birthday. Many happy returns of the day. Ur Acting is imazing. And whatever u wish may come true. I am ur biggest fan in da whole world. And i am hoping 2 meet u soon when i come 2 India and i am 4 sure going to meet u and i am not going to leave india till i dn't c u or talk 2 u. And i hope u will read my message.

Alot of Love:
                Shasta
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Nice DOTW Eisha...here are my views on the same-

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

-As an actress, Smriti is a real good one. She has the power to make you feel the real feelings behind the scene and totally make you forget that she is a person called Smriti Irani. She makes you feel that she is totally Tulsi and I think that's the best point. However, on a sadder note, I hate to say this but her acting has taken a flip- especially during the scenes where she euthanised Savita- I really did not take a likking for it and she went overboard with the whole thing. I would give her a 7 on 10:)

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

-There is nothing wrong in joining politics and I am very happy that she is encouraging women to take up such administrative services for the benefit of the nation. She is taking the women of the country (in real life) in a pretty good direction. Keep up the good work Smriti!

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

- Yes ofcourse. She may not be the sole reason because I beleive the reason why Kyunki..got so popular was it's concept of this normal Gujarati joint family which really the people related to- earlier the whole family was in focus and very endearing.Smriti too is a big factor in Kyunki's success because she is always portrayed as a very strong and progressive woman (well,MOST of the times);)

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

-I have just seen Kuch Dil Se and Smriti did a real good job of anchoring and that too handling sensitive issues with all the respect and regard needed. Caught a glimpse of Kya Haadsa where she was there with Rajeev Khandelwal- she was good there as well.

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

-I really dont think this is a wise decision. If she wants to try her hand at a few projects then it is fine but I really dont think that TV actors should take the jump to Bollywood because not everyone has the luck of Shahrukh Khan to make the successful transition and plus- the audience does not accept TV people in films so easily.

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

-It all boils down to money actually. Not to offend anyone but ALL the actors including Smriti,Ronit,Hiten etc are continuing primarily because of the money they are getting and also because that's the main show in their kitty. Personally, Smriti should first LOOK her age and NOT play such old characters:((

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

-Ronit..anytime! There's just an enigmatic relationship that they share. It's not a volatile one but they seem to bring out the best in each other and really complement each other:)

And lastly-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Smriti Irani!! May you have a beautiful year ahead and may u win the elections from Chandni Chowk this time:)

All the best!!
gujju_boi_4eva Senior Member
gujju_boi_4eva
gujju_boi_4eva

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

-->She is one of the best actress in Indian Industries.NO doubt,you know I wants to give her 11 out of 10.She is extradonary.

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

-->I think Smriti Irani is a person who has respect for every one, no matter who they are.I think its ok for her to join politics, since this is her life, she gets to decide whether she wants to be one or not.

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

-->I agree.

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

-->I never knew that she has some other show like this.This is the first time,i'm hearing this. I'll try my best to watch this show from now on, and will let you know what i think about it very soon.

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

-->OMG, another shock. I can't believe she is also coming in movies,OMG,,,Definately she will be succeesful..FOR SURE,since her acting is much better then the some actresses in Bollywood.

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

-->Do not know, how she is going to manage that. Let wait and watch.????

-->"With both Amar Upadhay & Ronit Roy.Amar & Smriti made a romantic & young couple.With Ronit she looks matured butt his pair also very good."

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. Clap
arjunmo Senior Member
arjunmo
arjunmo

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.
10 out of 10.. She's a great actress and she has lots of scope in television... She's my favourite after Shilpa Saklani

I have not had the oppertunity to meet her. But ive been a regular reader of Bohemian Bahu (DNA newspaper Column) So from that i think she might be a gr8 person..
Regarding her political carrier... Best of Luck... Big smile

AGREE .. 99%... She's perfect for Tulsi's role.. Ppl Idolise her...

Ya i know about all her shows.. You forgot Kavita and Ramayan...
Smile Kavita was one of my favourite classics besides Kyunki
Smile Kal Aaj aur Kal had a slightly outright and selfish type of a funny character for smriti to play
Smile Kuch Dil Se Gave her The OPRAH W of India.. so im prowd of her for that
Smile Kya Hadsa.. i never used to see the serial becoz of the timings...
Smile I never even got to see much of Aatish becoz of the timings. But i saw an episode or two and i liked her work
Smile Ramayan had a slightly difficult role to offer. But she carried it out really well. and the fact that she was selected for the role shows the impact of her as Tulsi..

I think she shoud stick to TOLLYwood...

Ha ha... its all time's play, lets see what her role has to offer then... best of luck to her for that..
Im exited about the leap...

Ronit Roy..

Great GOing Smriti... I love Your work and evn more I LOVE your ambtious nature... You are sort of an IDOL for me... and the fact that you still say that "I have not achived all that i wanted to inpsite of achiving so much shows your attitude towards things... GR8 goin and best of luck........ Wink
arjunmo Senior Member
arjunmo
arjunmo

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Arjun
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Smriti is a wonderful actress!! i think 9/10

Smriti looks like a very simplE and sweet person. its ok if she joined the poltics!

Well not completely everyone has a bit of their share but Smriti has the most!

not seen most of them!

Why is she stepping into bollywood! i mean its a good platform but not all of the tv serials actually shine on the Silver Screen .

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is it right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

no i dont think so.it will She carries and potryas the character well so nothing is wrong!

Ronit Roy! they look like a real JODI!

~~~~~~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smriti!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by koolremix - 19 March 2006 at 5:18pm

Go to top