Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Happy Birthday Smriti!.DOTW-Smriti Irani

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Heyyy Guys!Big smile

This week we will be discussing none other than Smriti Irani, who plays the main part in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu . Since this week she will be celebrating her 30th Birthday,(23rd March) it would be only fair to dedicate our Discussion of the week thread to her.

So, do post your birthday wishes for her here, and i will forward this link to Balaji.

Now, coming to the discussion , here are a few questions which can help you with ur post. Please do not restrict your reply to my questions onl, u may add whatever you want. Here goes:

*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

*Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

I will post my views, along with m gifts and best wishes soon.

-Eisha

---------------------

One of our members,a Smriti fan, Nilapatel12,has made a bday video for Smriti. Do check it outSmile:

http://media.putfile.com/Smritis-Tulsi-Birthday-special

Edited by EiShA - 23 March 2006 at 10:40am

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
*What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.
:::She is the Best Acctress ......I love her image as Tulsi 100% indian pathni....
she change her image according to the situation.....

*What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?
::: Past women not aloud to hav such freedom Women like Smrithi changing past gettin womens right so that is a good thing......

*"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?
::: she also one reason ...but not only bcoz of her but also as a Family all the acters actress..... Kyunki is leading.

*What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?
::: I only waching Kyunki.....

*Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?
::: Good decision she now will be not only in tv but also in moovies...... of cours she will success .....this is only hyer begining/...

*After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?
:::I think this will no harm to her image but it could be her experince...in this field..

::: I think its Amar 1st Mihir......But also Ronit best for her idial couple.....

ok Smrithi is the best.......

Happy BITHDAY........ I will give my B'day card later....

Edited by Immie - 23 March 2006 at 3:20am
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged

All happines Will Come to U On Ur B'day......

*edited by viewbie to reduce the size of the pic*

Edited by EiShA - 23 March 2006 at 10:41am
tremendous Senior Member
tremendous
tremendous

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged
1* She is the powerful actor of Indian T.V. industry,she potrays her character very well not only in Kyunki... but I have seen her other shows also.She is a remarkable actor.10/10.
2* I like Smriti not only as an actor but as a person too.She has a pragmatic & realistic approach towards life.As long as she remains honest its fine with me.
3* Smriti somewhat undoubtedly is a reason behind Kyunki's.... success.
4* In all her shows she has performed marvellous.
5* I cann't predict anything about the success of the films but as she is a good actor so she'll perform well & this is for sure.
6* I think there is no harm in it & it won't affect her image.
7* In the starting she looked cool with Amar Upadhyay & now she looks impecable with Ronit Bose Roy.

MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY IN ADVANCE.MAY YOU PROSPER IN UR LIFE. Clap    
shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged

What do you think about Smriti as an actress? Rate her out of 10 on her acting ability.

I think Smriti has alot of potential and her personality itself is strong and formidable. I would rate her a 10 as her professionalism, her strength and her compatibility with her acting is just amazing.

What do you think of Smriti as a person. What do you think of her joining politics?

I think Smriti is a wonderful person and from reading her interview transcripts, I can say that she deserves all the credit. Her talent and her humor along with her humbleness is truly fabulous. I think she loves her nation alot and is very patriotic. Plus, she wants to take a role in making sure that the nation heads in the right direction and away from corruption. As hard as it may seem, I think she can do it but it could jepordize everything and her focus on life would switch altogether. 

"smriti is the reason behind the sucess of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" Do you agree or disagree?

Completely agree! There is no doubt that without her, the show would be just like others and not a worldwide success. Her input and her style of acting is just out of this world.

What do you think of her other shows, like Kuch Dil Se, Aatish, Kal Aj Kal or Kal, Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat and so on..?

I have not seen them, therefore, NO comments! But I am sure she is the star there as well. 

Smriti has signed 3 films. Clearly she is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think this is a wise decision on her part?Do you think she will be successful?

Good Luck and May God guide you! I think she has the potential to reach above and beyond and hey, SRK also started in a serial called "Circus" before he became a star on the Golden Screen. Fianlly, I think she will be successful.

After the leap, Smriti will be playing a character 3 times her actual age.Do you think it has an effect on her image? Is i right of her to play a character 3 times her age?

At some level, it might have an effect on her character and her acting in general, but the public can look over that. Also, I think that people cannot adjust with just another "Tulsi". Overall, I think it is perfectly alright to play a role 3x her age, but then again, there are some limitations.

Which Actor does Smriti look the best with? Why do u say so.?

I like her with Ronit Roy aka Mihir and Hiten Tejwani aka Karan. The reasons are obvious. Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMRITI...... Tongue

Edited by shriman - 18 March 2006 at 9:10am
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

She is simply best,apowerhouse of talent.I give her 10(full marks).

A modern day indian woman who can manage both her work and home.It is her personal dicision to join politics.

Yes definitly one of the strong reason.The story revolves around her charecter.

I like her in Kavita where she was main protagonist.

She acts so well,so she will definitly successful in bollywood also.

I am little bit confused about that.Let see.

With both Amar Upadhay & Ronit Roy.Amar & Smriti made a romantic & young couple.With Ronit she looks matured butt his pair also very good.

Happy birthday Smriti in advance.Heart

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
pls can someone tell me Smriti's date of birth.. all i know she is not yet 30 Smile Smile
helipatel IF-Sizzlerz
helipatel
helipatel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Smriti.
May Your All Dreams Comes True.

Go to top