Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dia Mirza, on a smooch dupe...

sawariyah Senior Member
sawariyah
sawariyah

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Dia Mirza, on a smooch dupe...
By Nidhi Pathak, Bollywood Trade News Network  

View Alag Movie StillsDia Mirza, known for her effervescent nature keeps her connected with her co-stars. The beau ideal 'revealed' about her chemistry with impending co-star Akshay Kapoor for Subi Samuel's forthcoming sci-fi flick ALAG.

Dia terrifies Akshay Kapoor...
Sharing her experience while working with Akshay Kapoor, she said, "To be candid enough Akshay was terrified of me; as he has seen my previous work so he used to think that I'm beyond reach. Aashu Trikha and I used to sit for long to discuss the script and the character of the film, and it used to be a very friendly chat as I've worked with Aashu earlier also (DEEWANAPAN). In the beginning it was a bit difficult for Akshay to be friendly as he used to think that he'd be secluded."

Connecting chemistry...
Enlightening more about their on-screen chemistry, she said, "It's not about chemistry which reflects more factual circumstances; it fact it's all about connection i.e. relation or rather rapport I share with my co-star even off-the-screen. Likewise it was very difficult for me to get into the chemistry, as Akshay was terrified of my beauty or stance. It was very important for us be good friends so that connection between us is perfectly captured. And, finally now, we are very good friends that too sharing great rapport."

Dia on a smooching dupe...
View Alag Movie StillsOn asking her about any pranks which she would like to share with our readers, she spilled the beans, "As I said earlier, Akshay was a bit scared of me for no reason. Later we became very good friends and started playing pranks on each other. For instance, once he chewed garlic clove while we were supposed to shoot for a kissing sequence. And when the scene was done, I got to know that the camera was not rolling and it was just a prank conspired by the unit, including Akshay. As I discovered that it was a prank, I simply ran after him to hit him tight."

It seems that Dia would definitely woo the audiences with her on-screen (and off screen) chemistry with an impending actor Akshay Kapoor.

~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanks!!!
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top