India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK's ''No''ledge of Birds & Bees!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged

DK is born to acting like a fish is born to Water. His expressions in today's episode were simply priclessles and no one but DK could enact such a complex scene with such ease and simplicity! The way his face goes from shock, to denial, to wonder, to suspicion and then to a heart-breaking realization was just perfect. Not one word uttered from his mouth, and the entire scene was justpoxed in his faceClapKudos!

Gargi just stole the show with her superb performance, this lady is just amazing, I think after Komolika's evil potrayl in KZK, it is Gargi who is the tops when it comes to Telly Vamps!

But what I found hilarious is the fact that DK seems to know very clearly what the symptoms of Pregnancy are LOL I wonder why he did not use his Common Sense and just ask Disha, if she was actually pregnant or not, but no, our man decides himself that if Disha is feeling giddy and nauseous, she has to be pregnant and is correlating the pregnany to Vedant, of all the people. DK should not just have more common sense but also enough trust and confidence on himself and in his wife before he starts imagining his Wife and Brother's illegitimate children running about the house!

I think DK will get completely drunk and throw himself over the first available woman to wash his grief away (the woman will most probably be provided by Step-mom) and then Gargi will trap him in some sex scandal or something and once again DK and Disha will be in square one......serious dearth of ideas, its like every serial producer wants to deliberatly spoil a solid, good storyline after sometime!

CF

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

OMG the story is turning this way I feel like "throwing up" on the producers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-----crazy people.

By showing all this crap they r going to make the audience giddy & nauseous "pagallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll".

Aisa bhi kahi hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone make them come to this forum & read some of the most amazing stories.

Enough gussa for now more later------------------------mink

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

hey every1

its KP

u guys sre mindblowingly funnyClap

did any of u guys see the new episodeSmile

if yes then can u post a brief summary until mamsaab posts the actual updateBig smile

thanks a lot

love KPLOL

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
when was this episode aired???

~memsaab
soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

This suspense is nagging me to death. Please, please - a brief update from one of the lucky folks who've seen the latest episode ??

Edited by soapCynic - 28 March 2005 at 11:10am
dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
oh....no. Jisse darte the wohi baat ho gayi...
Plz no kids....This people gonna ruin my DK.
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
OMG! thanks producers that helps so much first at last dk and disha were going to come toghter but yes their is a baby which is not even real just because u can c one symptom this is making me feel like killing the producers there turning mad and will make us mad
Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Are you telling me that that Dk is supposed to be such a  ladies man and doesn't know whether some one is pregnant or NOT?

Oh Puhleeeze.......................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index