Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The secret behind Isha’s figure

sawariyah Senior Member
sawariyah
sawariyah

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
The secret behind Isha's figure
By IndiaFM News Bureau, March 17, 2006 - 04:02 IST
Khallas girl Isha Koppikar is known for her raunchy moves. Being known as one of the sexiest actresses of the Hindi film industry, Isha has a very well toned figure. Isha is quite health conscious but does not believe in diet. A complete foodie, Isha loves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.

Want to check out the secret behind her sexy figure? "I start my day with Taekwondo (martial arts) and dancing. It depends upon whenever or whatever I get. Dancing is more natural way to tone your body. I believe in both yoga and exercises. I do weights thrice in a week. I visit gym two to four times in a week. Except that I think yoga is essential too for a healthy mind and body as well. I believe it has tremendous power that helps you a lot."

According to her, one should have healthy meal to stay fit and energetic throughout the day. When asked about her diet she replies, "I don't follow any, I am complete foodie. I love eating. I love sea food. I don't enjoy red meat much but I love chicken. I have recently taken to Desi Murgis. I don't like boilers much. I love Chinese and Biryani for lunch. I like pastries and natural Ice cream."

umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top