Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: indian888

for my RexyπŸ‘

abulm might be in June

I CANT WAIIT!!!!!! ur a fan of Rex too? thats kool

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
checks thumbnail
hey guys, I cant see any update from Karu or Anuj fans....If I knew that, I wud have asked for them as well but now I cant do that 😭
come on Karu and Anuj fans....get info from anywhere and let ppl know what are they singing....

peace
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
does anyone know when is 10th gala aired in india & USA...
checks thumbnail
Its aired on Monday; 9-10 PM in India - and thats the usual time...?
do u know if therez any change in that...i guess if they have made any change, they could have said this in the ninth gala which they didnt.....

peace
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it wnt b the same w/o amey yaar!!
but im still enthu 2 knw wat songs they are gonna sing n jus hope anuj goes out 😑
checks thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

it wnt b the same w/o amey yaar!!
but im still enthu 2 knw wat songs they are gonna sing n jus hope anuj goes out 😑

OMG....plz stop this....even Amey wont be happy if he somehow come to know that his own beloved fans are still draging this pointless issue.......
As he said, its game and so many of us think he's more destined now as he showed his talent to the whole world and he'll got plenty of opportunities...our music directors and producers are not dumb (I wish they are really not dumb!!) and he will be soon picked up.....dont worry my dear friends.....

peace
checks thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

yup ur right checks.....

Yeah, we sud honor atleast Amey's feeling when he says its game...someone has to win and someone has to loose.....its not the end of the world for sure....
To me, its really painful to see people when they deserve something but cant get that....and next time, they do it with more passion.....His exit is no doubt, really sad and he deserved more than that.....future is there for him and we all know he will make it......so plz, chill out and think about what other breaks he will get....what kinda playback singing he will be offered and kinda stuffs..rather than wasting time on what we cant change anyway !!

peace
nibbler thumbnail
yup guyz we shouldnot forget that amey has a great future.trust me he will be back with his great voice.......
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amey is such a fantastic singer, that he doesnt need anybody's help really to make it big in bollywood!!! But the fact is, now i really really miss him soooooo much, thanks to the indian janata 😑

Lets just hope for the best!!!! and may the best singer win!!! only hope is Karunya 😭 😭 😭

πŸ€— LOVE AND GOD BLESS AMEY!!! πŸ€—