Songs For Tenth gala (Page 3)

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaibhavi

sorry not interested!

No one is forced to see this post LOL
just for those who are still curious......and few of my friends still wanna know...its for them ....Big smile

peace

Edited by checks - 18 March 2006 at 2:48am

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I'm going to miss listening to Amey every week...anticipating the next gala...suggesting songs for him to sing...hearing the updates on his songs...

I know we can't change what happened in the past but this show just isn't the same without him. Sony would have never given him the idol title cause of the SRGM factor but I was hoping he'd make it to the top 2...that way I could listen to him until the end of II2.

Glad Sandy got good comments from the judges.

Edited by sonyaee - 18 March 2006 at 2:47am
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Originally posted by sonyaee

I like the song Dil de diya Hai a lot too. Rex sang that in FG, good performance. Would have loved to hear Amey that number.

In your opinion, which one is surprisngly selected? Though both selections surprised me, its def Jeene Ke for me.
Now I miss Amey even more.

The first one....as this is very touchy but not very very popular and one needs courage to sing that when he's gonna decided by junta "To be or not to be" LOL

But for the second one, I'm pretty much sure he must have done justice to that song...have listened to him lotsa time and have full confidence that he'd have done it as it shluld have been at this level....

and if I believe on the news that I got, he really performed great!! Sonu was stunned and gave him some comments that were nice.....
peace

So the judges came back, right?

Sonu is not a easy person to please so kudos to Sandy! Clap
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged

I know we can't change what happened in the past but this show just isn't the same without him. Sony would have never given him the idol title cause of the SRGM factor but I was hoping he'd make it to the top 2...that way I could listen to him until the end of II2.

with due apologies, I must say that the exit was sad but it wasnt planned....or may be I'm totally wrong in this aspect.....
if SRGMP factor was considered in Amey's exit, they wudnt have given him even chance to come to that stage anytime.....we cant say until anything is official either by one of judges or by Amey himself...it wont serve the purpose..... but we surely lost Amey who cud have been crowned !

peace

Edited by checks - 18 March 2006 at 3:01am
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged

So the judges came back, right?
Sonu is not a easy person to please so kudos to Sandy! Clap

Well, until we know what judges said for karu and Anuj, it wont be easy to guess anything but for sure, Sonu's comments were not as usual...
In Ninth gala, he said he wont go in technicality and he was please that sandeep tried something else than Udit's song - to me, seems he wanst that happy with technical issues of sandeep's singing....althoguh, sandeep did gibe so far the best of his performance.....

crossed fingure!!
peace

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
whats karunya singing
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
jeene ke hain chaar din....ARIJIT SINGH sang in 'dus ke dus'...absolutely rocked Star ...does anyone remember....
giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Well Sandy has chosen good ones...jeene ke hain chaar din for the young peppy audience and the soulful dil de diya hai for those middle aged senti housewives, taxi drivers, unclejis and da rest...Sandy be confident this time and lets rock n roll !!

Go to top