Indian Idol 6

Songs For Tenth gala

checks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey all, any update on songs for tenth gala?

well, I got info for the two songs that sandeep is going to sing....but wanna make sure before open it out.....and both are non-udit....one is very surprisingly selected, and other one is quite interesting...you will see more of Sonu's comments on the second one.....

till I get confirmed news, I wont post it here

peace
Edited by checks - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
Here's my update for sandeep:

"Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan Tujhe Denge, Dagga Nahi Karenge Sanam" (Masti) by Aanand Raaj Aanand
"Jeene Ke Hai Chaar Din" (Mujse Shaadi Karogi) - Sonu Nigam & Sunidhi Chauhaan

Hey Karunya fans and Anuj fans (read Anjali !!😉 ), please update when u get any info....

Peace
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanks...sandeep is listening to my advice 😆😆

but im just not interested any more....really sad

II was one of my fav shows 😒

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
sensation87 thumbnail
kool,would love u hear sandeep in 2 other non-udit songs 😊 but will miss amey 😭
anonmember thumbnail
Jeena ke hai char din? Vinit sang that on SRGMP a few months back. Surprising song choice for Sandy esp the second song. Sonu will def have a lot to say.

Thanks checks.Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Jeena ke hai char din? Vinit sang that on SRGMP a few months back. Surprising song choice for Sandy esp the second song. Sonu will def have a lot to say.
Thanks checks.

In fact I know what Sonu said but wanna make your curiosity all dead here...😆

But me also curiously waiting - how he actually performed.....thats only thing that matters at this stage.....

Chander
peace
Edited by checks - 18 years ago
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

thanks...sandeep is listening to my advice 😆😆
but im just not interested any more....really sad II was one of my fav shows 😒

megha?? well, I can understand, even I'm not that happy after amey's exit....just following as long as sandeep is in contest!!

dont ask me why?

peace
anonmember thumbnail
I like the song Dil de diya Hai a lot too. Rex sang that in FG, good performance. Would have loved to hear Amey sing that number too.

So these are the songs people suggested for Sandeep, right? For some reason, I can't imagine him singing Jeene ke hai char din, just knowing his personality and nature. Will he bring the right amount of peppyiness and 'coolness' (for lack of a better word) into the song. If so, he'll surprise a lot of people.

In your opinion, which one is surprisngly selected? Though both selections surprised me, its def Jeene Ke for me.

Now I miss Amey even more and more. Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

I like the song Dil de diya Hai a lot too. Rex sang that in FG, good performance. Would have loved to hear Amey that number.

In your opinion, which one is surprisngly selected? Though both selections surprised me, its def Jeene Ke for me.
Now I miss Amey even more.

The first one....as this is very touchy but not very very popular and one needs courage to sing that when he's gonna decided by junta "To be or not to be" 😆

But for the second one, I'm pretty much sure he must have done justice to that song...have listened to him lotsa time and have full confidence that he'd have done it as it shluld have been at this level....

and if I believe on the news that I got, he really performed great!! Sonu was stunned and gave him some comments that were nice.....
peace
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: checks

megha?? well, I can understand, even I'm not that happy after amey's exit....just following as long as sandeep is in contest!!

dont ask me why?

peace

yupz...megha is rite 😊