Saarthi
Saarthi

pl help me? (Page 5)

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

well i just hope saarrthi mai arjun n bhavri kids survive..n no1 kills 'em..Big smile

hope soSmile

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by pari0706

Originally posted by shazy

pari...I'm back. I know, so soon..plz dont mind buddy, it's just that I'm a restless soul! LOL
ok...heres my question...Bhavri, manasvi and shefali are often referred to as Draupadi (sorry if spelling is wrong). Who was Draupadi and why are all three bahus considered to be her? Smile

don't worry buddy even i am like you a restless personLOL

ok Draupadi was thewife of all five Pandavas

ok it goes like this Arjun wins the "swayamvar" (a festival where the father of the girl keeps a condition and which ever price or king fufills it the princess gets married to him) and marrys the daughter of the King named Drupad (thus his daughter is called "Druapadi" which simply means the daughter of Drupad) then Arjun comes back to their small hut (they where in excile when this happened) and Kunti (the mother of Arjun) was cooking food and Arjun says to her "look maa what i brought"(yes you read it right it was what he said the words "what I brought") Angryso Kunti without looking what he brought said "whatever you have brought all five of you divide it amongst yourselves" and as we all know that at that time once said by mother everyone follows it and noone has a right to object it (not even the person who spoke it!!!!)Confused so thus Draupadi became the wife of all five Pandavas and later it was only her insult by Duryodhan and Karan Angry(i.e. yuv and Suraj in Sarrthi) which became the main reason for the great war of Mahabharat

Hope that made it clear 4 u to understand phew

Thanx a lot pari....that's cleared a lot in my mind...ur the best!Thumbs Up

thanks for the compliment

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
as LK says....shefali, manasvi and bhumika resemble draupadi....since draupadi was married to 5 guys...here its not possible...so many that's why each of this woman represent draupadi's good and bad sides....

and bhumi should be combination of shubhdra and draupadi....i'm pretty sure she's not represting shubhdra only....cuz many times LK has called her or has showed the difference of draupadi...
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

as LK says....shefali, manasvi and bhumika resemble draupadi....since draupadi was married to 5 guys...here its not possible...so many that's why each of this woman represent draupadi's good and bad sides....

and bhumi should be combination of shubhdra and draupadi....i'm pretty sure she's not represting shubhdra only....cuz many times LK has called her or has showed the difference of draupadi...

I agree with you totally Hetal Bhoomi is a combination of Subhadra and Draupadi as in real Mahabharat Arjun never loved Draupadi infact he loved Subhadra but however he got married to Draupadi first so she became his first wife and Subhadra his second but here Arjun loves Bhoomi and also Bhoomi is the sister of Keshav who is representing the role of LK (who was also the friend of Arjun) yes you are totally right Bhoomi is the combination of Draupadi and Subhadra

phew no i am not going to bore you anymore so I'll stop hereLOL

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
wow..... wat info...... n ithot i knew mahabharat nicely LOL (i saw the whole serial twice LOL LOL )      actually i think that earlier bhoomi was more of subhadra... but later with the gradual development of her character nd with her marriag she's becoming more of draupadi..    but i guess ppl here know it better!!
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i think you are quite right
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ohh no questions ???????????????

Go to top