India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

pl help me?

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged
can any on tell me ho's is subhadar & draupadi Smile in saarrthi i can not under stand . and one more  thing abhimanyn was ho's son it was subhadar or draupaid Smile .in old mahabhart abhimanyn was kill by yuv so can any one can tell same thing r is going to be in modern mahabhart Smile 

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pen_786

can any on tell me ho's is subhadar & draupadi Smile in saarrthi i can not under stand . and one more  thing abhimanyn was ho's son it was subhadar or draupaid Smile .in old mahabhart abhimanyn was kill by yuv so can any one can tell same thing r is going to be in modern mahabhart Smile 

i think bhoomi is draupadi and i don't know about sbhadra as according to real old Mahabharat Subhadra is LK's sister now if Keshav is LK here then according to that Bhoomi is subhadra but its really confusing

anyway abimanyn was subhadra's son and i think yuv and his brothers and i think his bro-in-law all got united to kill abimanu and arjun got furious by this and vowed to kill yuv's bro-in-law the nect day or to die himself the very next day if failed to do so

any way mordern Mahabharat i.e. Sarrthii is very different from old Mahabharat so i doubt if anything like that would happen

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hope this will help you pen_786
it seems like you have never read the original Mahabharat am I right?
jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey thx pari cuz even did'nt know anything abt "Mahabharat" Embarrassed
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

Originally posted by pen_786

i think bhoomi is draupadi and i don't know about sbhadra as according to real old Mahabharat Subhadra is LK's sister now if Keshav is LK here then according to that Bhoomi is subhadra but its really confusing

anyway abimanyn was subhadra's son and i think yuv and his brothers and i think his bro-in-law all got united to kill abimanu and arjun got furious by this and vowed to kill yuv's bro-in-law the nect day or to die himself the very next day if failed to do so

any way mordern Mahabharat i.e. Sarrthii is very different from old Mahabharat so i doubt if anything like that would happen

i agree wid u ,its kinda confusingSmile.but u r absolutely riteWink.thanx 4 sharing d info wid usBig smile

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yes you r right i done no any thing of mahabhart so i am sorry . one more thing can any one can tell me i have read that when boomika will get pergnet she will lose her child is it write or no Smile
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think bhomika is a combination of both Droupadi & shubhadra because she has the innocent sweet side of Shubhadra & strong presence of Draupadi.By the way Abhimannya was killed by not only Dryodhan but by seven main & big Kaurav soldiers includig Karna.But i don't think that will happen in modern day.
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
there u go...problem solved! Big smile

Go to top