Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I like Shantanu Moitra's "Naam Ada Likhna" from "Yahaan". Shreya ne kya gaaya hai aur Minisha Lamba to bas... 😊
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun_8687

Wanted to know your comments about this song.
I love the whole album Parineeta,But this is just too good(Better than Piyu Bole,I'd say).

Chitra Ji,Hats OFF to you..Its such a pity that she hasn't got her due 🤢 🤢

Best Song Of 2005,Ac. 2 Me 👍🏼 👍🏼

Yes its a beautiful song. Its a pity that a talented singer like Chitra never got her due esp in Bollywood despite singing such songs like Kehna Hi Kya (love this song) and many others. She has a lovely voice.
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinayaktyagi

HEY,has someone listened the song "baawra mann" ,from the film Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi" by Shantanu moitra ,IF not listen to it,it's just Superb.

👏 Its a great song by Subha Mudgal. I also equally like 'Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi'. Movie is great too.

twinkle44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

I'll say this. Veer-Zaara and Parineeta along with Devdas, Kisna, Lagaan and HDDCS are the MOST memorable soundtracks after 2000.

Parineeta is the work of pure genius. Raat Hamari Toh is simply MINDBLOWING. Exceptional use of the tinkling glass and cricket sound. Silence is an essential componant of Shantanuda's music. Beautiful music. Chitra is an EXCEPTIONAL singer. 👏

Does anyone want the MP3s of Parineeta?

me abhi!!!pls give me the mp3s..thanks

Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I like Shantanu Moitra's "Naam Ada Likhna" from "Yahaan". Shreya ne kya gaaya hai aur Minisha Lamba to bas... 😊

I absolutely love that song. Shreya and shantanu create magic together... her voice sounds extra sweet when she sings for shantanu.
twinkle44 thumbnail
yes i agree...shreya is exceptional..very sweet voice especially in piyu bole...damn good..
twinkle44 thumbnail
abhi is it possible to upload piyu bole too?
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Sorry, can't seem to upload the zipped file. Rapidshare 😡

Ab main aur apni bandwidth ki waat nahin laga raha. Arun Bhai, tum hi upload kar do yaar.

Shantanu Moitra 👏 👏 👏

Man Ke Manjeere - Album
Parineeta
Hazaron Khwahishein Aisi - Seems to know his classical thoroughly
Yahaan - Awesome

This man is exceptional.

Mishtimoni thumbnail
My favourite is Soonah Mann ki Aangan (despite too much moaning/groaning by Sonu Nigam).. I like Raat Hamari Toh as well..