Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Raat Hamari Toh-Parineeta

arun_8687 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wanted to know your comments about this song.
I love the whole album Parineeta,But this is just too good(Better than Piyu Bole,I'd say).

Chitra Ji,Hats OFF to you..Its such a pity that she hasn't got her due 🤢 🤢

Best Song Of 2005,Ac. 2 Me 👍🏼 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like this song too. Very soft and soulful music and singing. 👏 Find it much better than Piyu Bole whose appeal might be due to its picturization.

Best song of 2005...hmmm...well I would be put it in the 'bestest' list with songs from Kisna, Paheli, My Brother Nikhil, Taj Mahal, Yahaan and Sehar.
arun_8687 thumbnail
Glad U Mentioned Seher n My Bro Nikhil..I loved those songs 👍🏼
arun_8687 thumbnail
The lyricist Swanand Kirkire deserves a pat on the back 👏 👏
Raat Hamari Toh,Piyu Bole..Exceptional Lyrics 👍🏼
Sima Samuel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adwarakanath

I'll say this. Veer-Zaara and Parineeta along with Devdas, Kisna, Lagaan and HDDCS are the MOST memorable soundtracks after 2000.

Parineeta is the work of pure genius. Raat Hamari Toh is simply MINDBLOWING. Exceptional use of the tinkling glass and cricket sound. Silence is an essential componant of Shantanuda's music. Beautiful music. Chitra is an EXCEPTIONAL singer. 👏

Does anyone want the MP3s of Parineeta?

yes plsss...

arun_8687 thumbnail
Abhi,bekar mein upload mat kar..cooltoad pe mil jaayega 😉

arun_8687 thumbnail
Oki,No Porbs..If ne one wants ne new mp3's,ask me..I hav 'em all 👍🏼
Sima Samuel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adwarakanath

Okay, will upload right away. Will take an hour or so.

thks

i think the best soundtrack of this year.. even though it is still the first quarter of 2006 and going on to the second.. will be Rang De Basanti... once again ARR has done an excellent job... HATS of to him !!!! 👏

Swastika thumbnail
I just love the Parineeta album. Soona mann ka aangan is my favourite song followed by raat humari toh. Parineeta was definitely better than B&B. Shanatnu Moitra deserved to win filmfare 😊
jhsurti thumbnail
I too love "Raat hamari to". That's why I also posted the lyrics of this song in the "Mehfil-e-Bazm" thread started by Abhi. Excellent rendition. Chitra should have got an award for this song but I guess popularity was with Piyu bole. The wordings are simply FANTASTIC!!