Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Think About It: Government of Pakistan (Page 4)

euro_pakigal Goldie
euro_pakigal
euro_pakigal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
see amna dats da problempl dat r un-edcuated are from another "daurr"
musharraf is improving education for children of nowadays so dnt say dat and btw amna ure saying all dis but in ure first post u said "dictator" haha dat proves u dnt even know wot a dicatator is
sis a dictator is a man who tellz u wot to do n wot not to do
when has musharraf told u wot or wot not to do in pakistan hun???
for example that khula mahaul in pak
discos dat western labaas n khraab mahaul if musharraf woz a distator dnt u think he wud have stopped them dnt u think he wud be bossy???

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hi. Thnx for replying. I will reply to ur topic by today or tom. Smile
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Actually the problem of Pakistan is that the people have not seen the real democrocay in the country. Most of the time army ruled over Pakistan and the beneficilies of army ruler alwayz praised them. These are very small in number. While most of the population suffers alot. The history of the world tells us that an army ruler can never bring positive changes in any country. Can you give a single example where an army ruler contributed any good thing for the people. Pakistan is either ruled by Generals or by their sons. This is unfortunate for this poor country. Go in the villages and see the garbage all over the streets. There is no health coverage for about 90 percent of the population.

As Saba baji pointed out before about the crimes and corruption in Pakistan, it is true. It is a known fact that the worst political government is better then the best army rule. I have brought the facts. I am sorry for someone who feels hurt. I am studying political science so this is what I felt to bring all of this in this topic. I shall welcum ur comments.
heyguy Newbie
heyguy
heyguy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Actually the problem of Pakistan is that the people have not seen the real democrocay in the country. Most of the time army ruled over Pakistan and the beneficilies of army ruler alwayz praised them. These are very small in number. While most of the population suffers alot. The history of the world tells us that an army ruler can never bring positive changes in any country. Can you give a single example where an army ruler contributed any good thing for the people. Pakistan is either ruled by Generals or by their sons. This is unfortunate for this poor country. Go in the villages and see the garbage all over the streets. There is no health coverage for about 90 percent of the population.

As Saba baji pointed out before about the crimes and corruption in Pakistan, it is true. It is a known fact that the worst political government is better then the best army rule. I have brought the facts. I am sorry for someone who feels hurt. I am studying political science so this is what I felt to bring all of this in this topic. I shall welcum ur comments.

Wat the hell is this?
heyguy Newbie
heyguy
heyguy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged

BTW u ppl are living in which world u even dont know about pakistan.first of all i make you clear that pakistan is getting better day by day,if u cant see it then its not your fault bcoz i wonder whether u have been in pakistan for more than two months in your whole life.so being living away from pakistan you cannot judge whether it is developing or not.another thing dont say that musharaf is like bushs pet that rubbish.bcoz at that time nobody from any political parties can handle the situation so well,while musharaf handled it very carefully and well planned.i dont want to go in the long discussion so plz think b4 u say.thats good for u and pakistan.
plz dont mind aggressive comments
euro_pakigal Goldie
euro_pakigal
euro_pakigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heyguy

BTW u ppl are living in which world u even dont know about pakistan.first of all i make you clear that pakistan is getting better day by day,if u cant see it then its not your fault bcoz i wonder whether u have been in pakistan for more than two months in your whole life.so being living away from pakistan you cannot judge whether it is developing or not.another thing dont say that musharaf is like bushs pet that rubbish.bcoz at that time nobody from any political parties can handle the situation so well,while musharaf handled it very carefully and well planned.i dont want to go in the long discussion so plz think b4 u say.thats good for u and pakistan.

at last sumone who thinks same as me

well doneClap "hey guy"

excellent post!!!

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euro_pakigal

BTW u ppl are living in which world u even dont know about pakistan.first of all i make you clear that pakistan is getting better day by day,if u cant see it then its not your fault bcoz i wonder whether u have been in pakistan for more than two months in your whole life.so being living away from pakistan you cannot judge whether it is developing or not.another thing dont say that musharaf is like bushs pet that rubbish.bcoz at that time nobody from any political parties can handle the situation so well,while musharaf handled it very carefully and well planned.i dont want to go in the long discussion so plz think b4 u say.thats good for u and pakistan. plz dont mind aggressive comments

at last sumone who thinks same as me

well doneClap"hey guy"

excellent post!!!

U didnt reply bak to my post. Cry Cry
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Hi. First of all thnx for replying. Smile N thnx for ur comments. Cuz everyone has a dif way of thinking. Smile

I have to ask u one thing. U all gave ur views but didnt say why or what he did to make Pakistan better. U guyz just say he is doing a great job. So give me a gud reason. N how cum lots of ppl r dying.

Like u were saying I dont live in Pakistan. U know wat my dad just came from Pak cuz he went to visit there.
He didnt really enjoy going there cuz everyone was on a strike. I mean it doesnt mean dat ppl go n start burning things. They made a really bad image for Pakistan.

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 24 March 2006 at 11:33am

Go to top