Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

y does everyone hate shilpa S(newto this) (Page 3)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansini_78

Originally posted by Apurva

We hate SS coz she is a chipku and she's always chipkfying with her hubby.
but thats the problem of her hubby...and i dont think he minds that .....she cant do that against his wish....And even if  she does that against his wish,then he shud be the one hating her for not leaving him alone to flirt with other girls......Why shud it concern us and why shud we hate her simply coz of this.

i believe that "hate" is too harsh a word Ouch.....lets say that we dislike SS and get annoyed with her...that's more apt!!Smile

yeah, chipkofying is  not the only reason.....dragging away her husband when fans approach is just freaking!!!....and you have missed something here...from day  since when this ss thing started, we have been saying that AA is a JKG and thus will never oppose to anything.......either he is an typical Censored that he seriously doesnt feel embarrassed about ss' repeating everywhere that "my most good looking husband" WinkConfused or perhaps he hates it but just is tolerating it....women like bipasha dont brag though innumerous polls have declared john as the hottest!!!..and cant help it but compare ss and bips(though i know that this comparison is an insult to the dignity of bipashaOuch)....SS is childish, immature and irritating....she should enjoy and appreciate the adulation that her husband gets instead of fearing the ineluctable   which is bound to happen if it is destined to happen ....you are right, we are no one to really comment on all that, but that's what stardom is all about...common people do love to intrude into  the privacy and the personal lives of starsTongue

and well, just like we need no reason to really like a person, we really dont need a genuine reason to dislike a person...having said that, i must say that we DO have a reason for not  really being fond of SS!!!....and the reasons have been repeated like infinite times but yet for  your sake, letme repeat them again.......she is the most annoying thing when it comes to AA... he is an actor  and a star in his own right and dragging away and shooing fans isnt what a star accepts without raising a voice!!!!secondly, this world is no utopia where everyone minds their own business and show no interest in others'(especially the stars' like)...they  are stars and they do get the adulation at the same time, their live is an open book and people do tend to criticize/defend them.....Tongue...and especially, as AA happens to be one of the most popular televison stars, it feels really annoying to know that the wife happens to be so irritating  and insecure that even the fan craze bothers her!!!..and trust me when i say this...none of the fans really want to "flirt" with AA...its just that people have to have a word or two and express their adulation....

in short, dragging away, bragging, screeching, chipkofying,  arent just characteristics  which will make us like someoneWink

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshanda

Originally posted by Diya

Originally posted by shilpa

Originally posted by diya

Originally posted by shilpa

Originally posted by diya singh

Originally posted by mona

why do you all hate me so much?! Cry
Cry just because i'm married to the MOST GOOD LOOKING MAN IN INDIA
Embarrassed

LOLsorry shilpaLOLWink

(btw, good trick of changin name of the person when replyinTongue)

haha LOL LOL but if all this hate were
really out of jealousy, how comes ya'll don't hate mona? Confused Embarrassed Wink

haila.....im diya singhLOLLOL this is fun!Tongue 

so diya singh answers shilpa....news mein abhi tak apu mona ke baare
mein kuch bhi aaya nahin is liye koi mona se jealous nahinTongue if u want
we will call the press to come in while shootinTongue aur phir...sab ke sab
mona se jealous...aap ko to hum bhool jayege.LOLTongue

lekin now i'm both shilpa and mona Embarrassed

LMAO...LOL

acha, umm, did mona just say that she was married to apu...or armaanTongue

ahem....we are basically jealous of any lady remotely associated with apu/armaan.WinkLOL 

..ShilpaaAngry..you get back to the no. 1-pathi-in-the-world who i introduced you toEmbarrassed..and Diya, shouldn't you be preparing the scripts for Armaan and Jassi's honeymoonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed + SUHAAG RAATEmbarrassed..see, we will have to have MandA enacting these scenes again, because they didn't have a decent SH or HONEYMOON..because somebody died and ruined the plotDeadAngryOuch

oye rakshanda...u are no longer in this showTongue aur mujhe toh woh yaad hi nahinLOL..i forget somethin if i leave it behindConfused(aur ahem..manda nahin bol yaar yahaan pe shilpa haiWink) waise...they already had their SH...*ahem* a couple of times.Tongue

Edited by sweet_kp - 18 March 2006 at 12:33pm

Go to top