India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi dil de chuke sanam ????

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Jassi as Jessica Bedi - super hotshot model extraordinaire- comes back to Gulmohor, gets it out of its mess, settles old scores with everyone, gain new found respect from Aryan and Mallika, become Papaji's Maha-Queen Victoria, Maddy's new to-die-for model, yada yada yada........ all thanks to Purab and his life-altering offer as a model, tai chi and yoga classes, braces, contact lens, etc.

And just as Purab graciously bows out as Jassi's suitor since he realises that Jassi pines for her one and only Armaan-Sir, and Jassi goes to Armaan, she will realise that its Purab who has loved her unconditionally, yada yada yada and come running back to him........ its possible.... and she will say... "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam..."

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i hope that comes true coz i wanted jassi to end up with purab coz he is the same guy who helped her build her self confidence even back then and even now

Edited by lucky-moon - 28 March 2005 at 9:11am
sweet_angel4eve Groupbie
sweet_angel4eve
sweet_angel4eve

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yeah i did mention that in one of mi topic(jassi dil de chuki sanam)....good i like taht but i do feel kinda sowey 4 armu!!! hehehehhehe nd i did like to LOL too...don't know y...i guess coz i like purab more then armu!! hehehehLOL
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Thats cool sweetangel. I think I might even had seen your posting and it was lodged in my mind somewhere (this forum has an uncanny way of shaping your thoughts throughout the day...especially on days when JJKN is screened).

I feel really bad for Armaan and i am glad that he is taking a stand. I think his dad and Raj are being total jerks.

But Jassi should be with Purab. He is soooo perfect. Actually sometimes he seems downright unbelievable.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Smilehum dil de chuke to purab wonder when jassi will say thatLOLi want to see arman's expression he will probablly go in a bar and get drunk againLOLLOLLOL and then he will go marry malika b/c he ll be soo drunk and then when he get's un drunk he will sucide when he realizes wot he has done.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FreshAir

Jassi as Jessica Bedi - super hotshot model extraordinaire- comes back to Gulmohor, gets it out of its mess, settles old scores with everyone, gain new found respect from Aryan and Mallika, become Papaji's Maha-Queen Victoria, Maddy's new to-die-for model, yada yada yada........ all thanks to Purab and his life-altering offer as a model, tai chi and yoga classes, braces, contact lens, etc.

And just as Purab graciously bows out as Jassi's suitor since he realises that Jassi pines for her one and only Armaan-Sir, and Jassi goes to Armaan, she will realise that its Purab who has loved her unconditionally, yada yada yada and come running back to him........ its possible.... and she will say... "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam..."

who know the way jassi's mind and heart operatesConfused.....while that would be a more practical ending from real life point of view....i doubt the show is going to go  that way. jassi is more muleheaded and stubborn than most girls...chances are she is going to stick to her idea of being in love  with armaan. i doubt she will ever realise how much pain she caused to her nears and dears to please armaan(or be loyal to him).if she was acting dumb and naive till her transformation, she is acting as an haunted soul on rampage now.the change seems too big and almost negative (looks like bartering your goodness with devil for revenge......jassi keeps forgetting though that she too played a part in the whole thing and is not as innocent as she would like to believe)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
A agree with every word of yours pjo4!
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

HEY THAT'S SO SWEET FRESH AIR ,I ALWAYS IMAGINED RUNNIG TO PURAB IN THE LAST EPISODE ,REALISING HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE;(SHE 'S A LITTLE LATE IN UNDERSTANDINF N FASTER IN SPEAKING)LOLLOL

Go to top