Prerna is very angry - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
Thnx for the article
Man that Shweta really gets onto everyones nerves. She has problems with everyone. If i was there i probably won't tolerate her.
Sweta Tiwari is an awesume actress but I really wouldn't want to run into her ever. She is horrible to everyone.
I think all this is publicity stunt by Ekta herself. Now every1 will want to watch the Holi special episode to know 'Exactly kya hua tha'. so high TRPs ensured. Then Ekta can make a Kandy Floss episode on this as well. she herself says that kzk is high-drama off-air as well. it's difficult to say what is true and what is false on mid-day news. Besides, director takes a call-whether bajaj will throw a lot of colour or halka colour on Prerna. So, shweta should have sorted this out with the director.
earlier there was news of Ronit-shweta fight. After that,
recently ronit-shweta danced on rocking kajra re. i also read in many news that shweta had slipped on stage and ronit rushed to help. so don't read much into mid-day news. It is one of the most unreliable papers around. I have seen anti-ronit news /articles as a pattern in mid-day..maybe he didnt give interview to some big mid-day journo.

On second thoughts, the pic with this news is AWESOME. and yes, B-P playing holi is a treat for their fans.
Originally posted by tulip

I think all this is publicity stunt by Ekta herself. Now every1 will want to watch the Holi special episode to know 'Exactly kya hua tha'. so high TRPs ensured. Then Ekta can make a Kandy Floss episode on this as well. she herself says that kzk is high-drama off-air as well. it's difficult to say what is true and what is false on mid-day news. Besides, director takes a call-whether bajaj will throw a lot of colour or halka colour on Prerna. So, shweta should have sorted this out with the director.
earlier there was news of Ronit-shweta fight. After that,
recently ronit-shweta danced on rocking kajra re. i also read in many news that shweta had slipped on stage and ronit rushed to help. so don't read much into mid-day news. It is one of the most unreliable papers around. I have seen anti-ronit news /articles as a pattern in mid-day..maybe he didnt give interview to some big mid-day journo.

On second thoughts, the pic with this news is AWESOME. and yes, B-P playing holi is a treat for their fans.

yaar u could be rite u shouldnt believe everything u hear in the papers

Originally posted by admail_bd

What is the point Vasu!! Do you think it is worth your anger?? Let her say what she wants to say...I just have fun watching these stars do the most stupid things and be ridiculous...sometimes it does make me angry but it is pointless...I'd rather just make fun of her...as an actor I still like Shweta she is a good actress...she acts well, I get to see 30 mins of drama and I am happy!! 😊 It is pointless to get pissed at someone who is incorrigible!!

you are right!