India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prerna is very angry (Page 6)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Yes we love our ronit sir... !!! n why the hell will we love that nakchadi shweta!!!

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged
yaar its not that we hate sheta but wot her problem y does she have to be such a spoil sport abut things
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
shes sooo horrible man irst cezzane now ronit i think i agree wid wht sum1 said abt her not havin a very gud husband so she is just jealous, cezzanne and ronit r both better lookin than her hubby too so mayb she is miffed at tht lol
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

Omg...I agree with you fatty acid Cry saara mood off kar diya..ok I'll console myself that bajaj-prerna will play holi on monday, that's one comforting news from this scandalous article Wink Be optimistic LOL

But.how do these guys create fireworks on the screen if they don't talk in the frst place Confused ..kahir chodo, njoy Bajaj-prerna together!
i luved teh way u rote same here i ws also upset but atleast theyw ill play thats wht i care for
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yup! Don't let all this negative talk bog you down bajaj-prerna fans! sorry but I won't join you in the murdabad slogan..coz I love shweta , though her nature is erm a bit too much....I'll leave that..maybe she's misquoted a lotEmbarrassed and admire ronit a lot..and love their pairing a lot. That's all I care about, I'll be looking forward to watching the bajaj couple play holi together on mon, that's all I care about too!

negative bitchy articles about your fav actor/actress will always make you feel bad..chin up and be positive! Atleast Bajaj-prerna rockk and are together forever on the screen for us fans! ! I hope you all agree on this one!
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

takshi...she insulted your anu-baba too...tumhe gussa nahi aata?

What is the point Vasu!! Do you think it is worth your anger?? Let her say what she wants to say...I just have fun watching these stars do the most stupid things and be ridiculous...sometimes it does make me angry but it is pointless...I'd rather just make fun of her...as an actor I still like Shweta she is a good actress...she acts well, I get to see 30 mins of drama and I am happy!! Smile It is pointless to get pissed at someone who is incorrigible!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Awww,
So nicely written by you Rick but still that fails to mellow my thoughts for Shweta;)) Kidding yaar...

Me too is extremely hyped up for Holi spl with the Bajaj couple! They ROCK!
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Exactly!I agree! I would rather njoy my 30 mins of magical chemistrt than fret and fume over what new tantrum shweta throws offscreen.. why waste your time being angry at someone who we all know what she's all about, rather lavish and enjoy the romance those two bajaj-prerna serve up for us on the screen!

but thakshila is being sadist here I feel..when it will be cezanne's turn to be blasted by tiwari ma'm, she will drop all the sweet support and insult her no doubt Wink ..no offence meant smith, just judging from the posts you make..

Go to top