Prerna is very angry - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by psawyer

shweta ka dimaag kharab ho gaya...kisi se bhi dosti nahi uski...loner and loser...my poor baby ronit 😭 Now i realise why cezz didn't comment on her in Kandy Floss, and Ronit also didn't in this article--if they do, they are only inviting a headache as she will probs beat them with dande (borrowing the idea from the show of course!)!!!

yaar usne mera ronit ko shout kiya shewta ki tho😑  yaar does she have a gud relation with ne1 except her family
except her daughter only, i suppose not. she doesn't even mention her hubby at all--maybe she bullies him too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by nooreenuk

hey guys

uffffffff yeh shweta nah maine socha woh aur ronit are friends just because he had hand full of rang and put it on her face as joke leekan nahi yeh shweta has to make a big deal i txt him about the prob and he said i don't care about her if she is or not my friend i was ok he seems very clear about how he is feeling and i really feel sorry for the guy and

shweta is just plain sad making a little prob a big prob

Luv noori

RONIT ROY ZINDABAD

U smsed ronit sir...abt this... goshh i feel soo scared to ask him such things... anyway do hell with shweta!!!!

Love you Ronit sir:):)

Lets do a hate campain againest shewta hating our RONIT

πŸ˜†

LUV NOORI
You guys love only Ronit.Not shwetha. they r acting na.
She is hot tempered I suppose .
takshi...she insulted your anu-baba too...tumhe gussa nahi aata?

Yes we love our ronit sir... !!! n why the hell will we love that nakchadi shweta!!!
yaar its not that we hate sheta but wot her problem y does she have to be such a spoil sport abut things
shes sooo horrible man irst cezzane now ronit i think i agree wid wht sum1 said abt her not havin a very gud husband so she is just jealous, cezzanne and ronit r both better lookin than her hubby too so mayb she is miffed at tht lol
Originally posted by rickwean

Omg...I agree with you fatty acid 😭 saara mood off kar diya..ok I'll console myself that bajaj-prerna will play holi on monday, that's one comforting news from this scandalous article πŸ˜‰ Be optimistic πŸ˜†

But.how do these guys create fireworks on the screen if they don't talk in the frst place πŸ˜• ..kahir chodo, njoy Bajaj-prerna together!
i luved teh way u rote same here i ws also upset but atleast theyw ill play thats wht i care for