Prerna is very angry - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Really yaar Adity and Sunny!
Shweta is a real kamaal ki cheez - nobody seems to be able to comprehend her! LOlzz..I just flipped pages through one telly glossy at some book stall and it said that Shweta Tiwari and Gauri Pradhan are fiercely competing with each other for the title of ICE PRINCESS!

Shweta does not need to compete-she's ice queen! Lolzz...what an idiotic woman! Way to go Ronit! No way to talk about such a cheapy creature! Leave her alone nahi to kaat legi!

Yuckssss- I have lost ALL respect for that woman! Uggghh!!!
They are not in talking terms. My God. Then Ronit could have thrown more colors on her. Why she is not talking na.   😆. Better she shut up . then she will say kutti again. She must be given anti rabbies. No no you know the best friend of human kind is Dog.   Sure we misunderstood her. She loves him that much and adore him. 👏 👏   
Originally posted by thakshila smith

They are not in talking terms. My God. Then Ronit could have thrown more colors on her. Why she is not talking na.   😆. Better she shut up . then she will say kutti again. She must be given anti rabbies. No no you know the best friend of human kind is Dog.   Sure we misunderstood her. She loves him that much and adore him. 👏 👏   

😆
i cant tolerate shweta nemore....she is immature ,stupid & senseless....behaves like a kid!!
😡

Originally posted by thakshila smith

SHE ARRIVED HERE

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????😕😕😕

Arre KK has gone to visit Sri Lanka... Thakshi is saying that she arrived at srilanka..n they r showin it live!!!
KK srilanka se kabhi vapas nahi aye to acha hai!!!
[QUOTE=fan123]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????😕😕😕

[/QUOTE ]  yes . just now she came to my country Sri Lanka BY AIR  .Shwetha . wearing a light blue blouse and jeans. SHe is having a dance concert here. Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
yaar y does it seem that the articles always makes shewta seem so pompous and arrogant?

Originally posted by ronitfan

Really yaar Adity and Sunny!
Shweta is a real kamaal ki cheez - nobody seems to be able to comprehend her! LOlzz..I just flipped pages through one telly glossy at some book stall and it said that Shweta Tiwari and Gauri Pradhan are fiercely competing with each other for the title of ICE PRINCESS!

Shweta does not need to compete-she's ice queen! Lolzz...what an idiotic woman! Way to go Ronit! No way to talk about such a cheapy creature! Leave her alone nahi to kaat legi!

Yuckssss- I have lost ALL respect for that woman! Uggghh!!!

hey i read tht ice prncss thinng ....

gauri talks less and is reserved kinda person , but she in no compe fr shweta

Gauri isnicer then shweta i think