Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What is in a Rape? (Page 2)

~*Ria*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Ria*~
~*Ria*~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monujassu

i will say u

1,it means when a man force the girl to do sex with her .now dont ask the of sex ok

K..... this is DEFINETELY NOT a kidThinking............No

~*Ria*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Ria*~
~*Ria*~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

i agree. Rape is more than just a physical act. It is a violation of the person's mind, their body, and their soul. Rape affects a person's mental balance--I suppose it depends on the individual person, some people are never able to come out of the mental shock that someone took advantage of them an that they could not stop them. In Mukti's case, and the case of many girls who are fed the date-rape drug...it becomes more unsettling because they are less able to defend themselves as they are not in full senses. Some girls don't even know that they have been raped. 

Rape is about a man exerting power over a supposedly weak female or, in some case, males). they do it to show (themselves? their friends? these women?) that they are strong and can have anything they want. It is a sad, pathetic thing that guys like Sharad have to rape girls in order to get thier momentary sexual pleasure, because they cannot hear NO from these girls. It is more a reflection on the rapist than on the victim, that they have to exert force with their victims because they cannot satisfy their sexual pleasures without it. However, it is not only or always about "losing control" or getting sexual pleasure. Sometimes people rape girls they don't even like, just to prove a point.

OMG i totally agree with u. And BTW.... this is one of the most detailed and accurate definition I have come accross......Clapping Hands   

Brent Senior Member
Brent
Brent

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
somebody was probably on his acc**t??
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I think rape is the most despicable crimes ever...you ruin the girl completely...the fact that u damage her reputation & that she may not get married is the most minor of the effects. You break her down emotionally. She may lose faith in humanity & in all men. She may start suspecting every man of alterior motives. She will never be the same again coz till then she believed that humans are essentially good, kind beings...humans are considered to be God's gr8est creation. But in her experiance, humans are God's worst creation...even animals would be more sensitive to other beings.

Many times, rape is not for the sake of pleasure...its for satisfying your ego..like Vas said. It is a means to vent ur own frustration...weaker ppl who believe that they have been wronged by someone derive pleasure from supressing ppl weaker than themselves
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you guys...Rape is not about sex, it is about power and control...I think it is the lowest ever...Rape breaks a woman's (or man's) spirit...such a violation can lead to different response...I had a friend that was raped by her ex-boyfriend...he was rather possessive, beat her and forced her to have sex...she got a restraining order against but she forgave him....when she told me this I was furious...she just seemed so calm with it...she was able to move on with her life...and she is a very ambitious person, so I suppose she was able to channel whatever anger she had into something good...but then again, I think he is unhealthy perspective on relationships...being raped or molested can lead to promiscuious behavior...each individual deals with it differently...
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think there r three catogeries...

Rape/Sex and making love...

but Rape is da most disgusting thing.... the other two are compleatly ok... and psawyer, very true yar... very well said totally agree wid you...

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Rape is a disgusting act. it is a crime and a sin. today I would like to share a tragic story with you and it is a true one. One of my friends-or classmate- was raped.She went to her friend's birthday party.
I won't mention the names so let them be:
My friend-X
Birthday girl's name-Y
Rapist-Z
Y made a disgusting plan of having some fun. she stopped her until she and Z were left. then left her alone in a room with Z. the rest you can guess what happened. the sickest part is that they only did this so that they can sell po*n videos among Z's friend and get money.
X's condition was very bad. almost 15 days after the incident had occured. what I felt at that time and still feel cannot be explained. After some days she committed suicide as she came to know that she was p****ant. her parents also came to know about the videos and their daughter. she commited suicide coz of these various dealings and shame.
I came to know about p******aphy and p****ancy part from X's best friend. the worst part is that her parents did not believe that she had been raped and thought it was all her fault. I feel guilty for not being able to do something.

I just hope you ppl are not angry at me. I cannot do anything at this age, without proof, without support.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahvish

Originally posted by psawyer

i agree. Rape is more than just a physical act. It is a violation of the person's mind, their body, and their soul. Rape affects a person's mental balance--I suppose it depends on the individual person, some people are never able to come out of the mental shock that someone took advantage of them an that they could not stop them. In Mukti's case, and the case of many girls who are fed the date-rape drug...it becomes more unsettling because they are less able to defend themselves as they are not in full senses. Some girls don't even know that they have been raped. 

Rape is about a man exerting power over a supposedly weak female or, in some case, males). they do it to show (themselves? their friends? these women?) that they are strong and can have anything they want. It is a sad, pathetic thing that guys like Sharad have to rape girls in order to get thier momentary sexual pleasure, because they cannot hear NO from these girls. It is more a reflection on the rapist than on the victim, that they have to exert force with their victims because they cannot satisfy their sexual pleasures without it. However, it is not only or always about "losing control" or getting sexual pleasure. Sometimes people rape girls they don't even like, just to prove a point.

OMG i totally agree with u. And BTW.... this is one of the most detailed and accurate definition I have come accross......Clapping Hands   

Thanks!! And i agree with Manasi too...also, Melissa, I'm so sorry for you and your friend...i just can't believe what kind of girl this Y person was...despicable...its shameful, what the world is coming to...

Go to top