India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD future ...comment

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
That post is getting quite long so here's my comment on it..
Good job Diksha. Hope the writers build on some of your points. Now I like to tie up loose ends so here's my version to just before DK & D hug -

D - I really really do love you..
DK smiles, whole face lights up, holds out his hand - will you stay...
D thinks, smiles slowly and puts her hand in his. He pulls her to him and picks her up (there had to be a good reason why he lost the crutches!). Takes her to his room and sits her on the side of the bed.
DK - Wait..
Shuts door, Looks in his bedside table and gets THE ring out. Comes to Disha and puts ring on her finger..
DK - Mera pyar ki nishani..
They hug.
Next shot it's morning and D is sitting by the bed, touches DK's face
D - please get up DK, I have made breakfast and have to go to the hotel, everybody will be worried..
DK catches hand places kiss on it - tero Disha, mein bi atah hoon.. (I'm coming too)
Show them having breakfast, feeding bits to each other when from the door there is
V - My My My. Bhabhi you must be happy now.
The rest follows as Diksha wrote and everybody makes up.

And for the really die-hard mini DK fans, fast forward to 12-18 months -
Show DK playing with a baby, Disha in the background
D - really Dushyant you are just like a kid...Don't do that...
Baby pukes/wee's on DK LOL
DK hold baby up and yells DISHA...

The end.

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

hey Nikki

its KPSmile

love ur version tooLOL

u r definitely romantic

and FUNNYLOL

i cant stop laughing since i read the end

Love KPWink

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
so shall we carry on posting on disWink
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Ya,I agree that post has become very long & hard to read so guys cont-----------here------------------------------with a bit ofBroken Heart Big smile Cry HugCensoredHeart

We r throughly enjoying Nikkie oh, my god! ur too much.

Imagination ho tho aisa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehheheheeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MinkSmile

dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Nikkin,
That's so sweet....Those producer, director need to come here and take our frest ideas...
dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Nikki,
That's so sweet....Those producer, director need to come here and take our frest ideas...
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

hey every1

its KPBig smile

here is sc 2Smile

tell me how u like itEmbarrassed

sorry again for any mistakesConfused

Love KPWink

enjoy........

DK and Disha leave each other and Disha gets all shy. Both DK and Disha don't know what to say. Disha tells DK that we should go to bed. DK tells her ok and they both smile at each other and go to their rooms. DK and Disha think about their hug. DK is surprised when Disha hugs him back. Here Disha is in her room and she also is surprised that she hugged him back. However she thinks that she did feel good when DK hugged her. She still does not understand why she hugged him and she tosses and turns on her bed because she cannot get the scene out of her head. The next morning Disha and DK are sitting on the table and are having their breakfast that Disha made. He asks her if she made the breakfast coz he remembers that once before too she made the breakfast and he liked the taste. She tells him that she made it and asks if he liked it. He says that it is very good. Disha smiles listening to this.

DISHA- DK you do remember what I told you last night don't you

DK- yes Disha I do

DISHA- DK ek aur baat hai jo mai tumse karma chahti hooon, lekin akele mai

DK- theek hai disha hum dona mere office ke private room mai milenge. Waha koi nahin aata sivay mere

DISHA- that's fine DK, hum dinner time par milenge.

Disha and DK  get up from the table and go to sumitra's room. Sumitra is sitting on the bed and Disha asks her how she is. Sumitra listens to this and smiles. DK is surprised and is very happy. He then remembers that he has to go for a meeting for his new business and he tells his mother

DK- maa mai thodi der ke liye bahar jaa rahaa hoo. Aap apna khayal rakhna

Disha- DK kahaa jaa rahe hoo

DK- mujhe meri nayi company ki ek meeting ke liye jaana hai.

Disha- [happy to hear that her hubby is doing something of himself] smiles at him and tells that she will meet him in the evening.

DK-ok, bye!

DK leaves for the meeting and Disha goes to her room. She calls her aai. Her aai asks her how she is. Disha tells her that she is fine. Aai then asks her how is DK. Disha is surprised and tells her that he is fine. Disha asks her aai why she asked. Aai tells her that she just wanted to know and they both smile. Aai asks her what Disha is doing in the evening and asks her that she should come home since its been a long time. Aai tells her that yesterday was holi and you didn't even come then. Disha tells her that she wont be able to come sine she is meeting DK. AAI smiles and tells her that Disha is very busy nowadays. Disha tells her that it is nothing like that. Aai tells her bye coz azoba is calling her.

In the evening, Disha dresses up in a beautiful peacock blue saree with a silver bordering. She leaves for DK's office. When she reaches there, She asks the assistant for DK and the assistant tells her that he has been waiting for her . When she enters DK gives her a rose. He is wearing a turtle neck white t-shirt with a blazer on top. Disha smiles at him and she sits on the sofa.

DK- tum kya logi Disha

Disha- kuch nahi DK

DK-[was about to take liquor but then just sits next to Disha] Haan Disha bolo, tum mujhse kya kehna chahti thi

DISHA- DK mai chahti hoon ke jab bhi nurse  sumitrama ko medicines de tab hum me se ek wahi par ho. Aur mai yaeh bhi chahti hoo ke medicines har baar nurse check kare.

DK- kyon Disha

Disha- kyon ki yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki koi medicines badala ho aur uski vajah se mummyji ko kuch yaad naa aaye. Pata nahi kyon lekin mujhe bohot dino se aisa lagta hai ki kuch theek nahi ho rahaa hai mummyji ke saath . is liye main bas precautions lena chahti hoo.

DK- theek hai disha. Yeh precaution hum leenge aur hum nurse ko bhi kahenge ki who mummyji ke paas har woqt rahe

DISHA- thanks DK. Main bas yehi chahti hoon ki mummiji jal se jal theek ho jaye.

DK- no problem DISHA. Mai yeh jaan kar bohoot khush hoon ke tumhe mummyji ki fikar rehti hei.

DISHA- [is quiet for some time and then…] DK kya mai tumse kuch poochu.

DK- haan Disha kaho kya baat hai.

DISHA- Holi ke din tumne mere maang me sindhoor kyon bhara tha?

DK-[ surprised that disha asked this ] Disha maine tumhari maang me sindhoor bhara kyon ki main tumse yeh bataa na chahta tha ki mai tumse bohut pyaar karta hoo aur mai chahta hook e tum sirf meri raho……..

post if u have any comments!!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
is it ok if i write part 5 on this of my story

Go to top