India-Forums

Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai
Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

Update 17th March

Shruthilaya Goldie
Shruthilaya
Shruthilaya

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Kituu sees antara [yuvraj's kid] and is in a dilemma whether to call him up or not, cuz' he wouldn't like it if she knew this. Jus then he comes to pick up his kid and is quite shocked to see kituu there. he intro's his kid to her and kituu and anshu leave. yuvraj goes with his daughter to a restraunt. they're jus talking when the kid tells her dad to take her back home with him. she says she doesn't like staying with her nana - nani. he says no and convinces her. back @ the office, kituu and daksha r talking, when kituu brings up da topic of some lady bibi amrit kaur. daksha thinks it's a good story to cover and asks kituu 2 talk to yuvraj. jus then yuvraj comes and asks kituu 2 come to his cabin. she goes and daksha feels very bad. in da cabin, yuvraj starts talking about his daughter and kituu understands dat he doesn't want nebody 2 know about his daughter. but dat's not what he meant. then he says he jus wanted 2 keep da "personal and professional life" separate. she says he's very good @ dat and how much ever she tries she finds it very difficult. she asks him whether he's ever had a prob where he has to give up something or the other in his life. he haults 4 a min and says not till date he's had a prob, but very soon he's gonna have 1! they have a deep staring competition! kituu leaves da cabin. Daksha asks kituu wot happened inside. kituu says jus some personal stuff. daksha feels insulted. suddenly the driver comes with antara into the office. kituu says hi. daksha asks who's kid dis is? and da driver says yuvraj's. she asks kituu whether she knew this or not. kituu says yes. daksha is very surprised and also asks about yuvraj's wife. kituu says she doesn't know. jogi comes with some hot news.  he says dat in a hotel all famous filmstars and all are choosing girls to take away... and lot of nonsense like dat. kituu says dat this sting operation she will handle herself. jogi says there r lots of politicians involved. they decide to send chandy 4 the operation. they discuss and make a plan. at the hotel chandy comes and waits 4 1 mr. narayan. he comes. chandy goes into a room and many ladies come. he chooses 1 and she asks 4 her advance. all this is being caught on camera. he says the advance is in the car i'll get it and come. jus then kituu thinks he cannot handle the operation and goes to the hotel. shivani keeps calling to see if chandy is ok. kituu asks chandy to concentrate on his work and he goes into the room. "Kituu!!!!!!!!!" he shouts and they freeze on kituu's face...

well, i might have missed out a few details... hope dats okConfused!

njoy!

Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
thanx so much! Big smile
Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
thanx so much! Big smile
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for taking ur time out to update...i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! Clap
Shruthilaya Goldie
Shruthilaya
Shruthilaya

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
aawwwwww... c'mon... u din't have to thank me for anything at all... Smile
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanx shruthi dear i jus came in to write the update but it wz already done thanku
n it wz a good 1 Clap
Shruthilaya Goldie
Shruthilaya
Shruthilaya

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thanx a lot 4 da compliment.

now i'll give lot more updates like this 1 Big smile!!!

jus wait till tuesday! i'll give a solid update of monday's epi.

on monday: the camera they keep to record everything is gone, so is the girl. they r searching 4 da camera, when jogi sees it in da corner of da room. i dunno where jogi came from!
This is what they showed in da trailor for monday's epi.

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

Go to top