Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

after so many years together............. (Page 8)

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

No Ronit_Krazy, I think a couple must complement each other. I was expressing my opinion. I don't think Prerna is good enough for Mr. Bajaj. She is better off with someone like Anurag...umm...well Anurag with a bit of brains and senseLOL.

In real life ppl like Mr. Bajaj just don't fall for messed up women like prerna. Prerna doesn't complement him. She is always wrestling between her affections for Anurag and Mr. Bajaj. The umm " ami ashchi" is just one of the numerous example. Its my opinion, and I think they don't complement each other. Mr. Bajaj poor man has to babysit and support her all the time. As for as her calling him "Mr Bajaj", yeah I agree with u its because she is used to it but its also because poor Rishab has always looked after her. She looks up to him as she rightly should.

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

ionia u mean tht if 1 person is a little dum n the other is VERY smart then their relation ship is unequal .. well i think ur rong ... if both r dum they wil screw each others lifes up bcoz of their dum acts...n if both r intellegent then both wont agree 2 wat the other has 2 say .. but if 1 is dumber .. he or she can listen 2 the 1 who is smart .. which is true in the case of rishabh and prerna .. prerna listens 2 everything he says .. n manofys it .. but wid anu .. if both of em had misunderstanding they wud keep fighting bout it instead of solving it ..rishabh is very dashing we kno .. thts y we fell 4 him in the first place .. n thts y prerna fell 4 him .. but she calls him mr. bajaj bcoz since she met him .. he has been mr. bajaj..
tel me
Wil u start calling ur dad by his name out of the blue..i don think so
same is wid prerna .. juz bcoz she married him doesnt not mean tht she HAS 2 call him rishabh... she lived wid hima s a frnd for 10 yrs n called him mr. bajaj all along.. tht is y he is mr.bajaj for her till date .. old habit cannot be chnged .. like if sum1 tells me stop biting ur nail .. i wont listen 2 em bcoz itz impossible.. same if .. if sum1 tells prerna address mr.bajaj as rishabh .. it be impossible 4 her..

n wat tulip said makes purfect sense.. my mom calls my dad by his name . but when my grandma is around she doesnt take his name bcoz my grandma says u shud not take ur husbands name Confused Confused

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
they do compliment each other.. juz bcoz she is a lit dum she shud go 2 anurag .. yeh kaha ka hisab hai .. ayse to mihir ko bhi tulsi se dur rehna chaiye bcoz she is crazy n he isnt .. but wo dono ek saath hai ... n they luv eachother ...

rishabh is happy babysitting her .. he fell or her bcoz when he married her 1st time .. he liked her loyalty 2wards anu..2wards her his children .. 2wards him .. after marrying him .. she was loyal 2 him .. thts wat he liked .. thts wat he loved .. n at tht time ... she wasnt dum ..s he was pretty sensible .. after she married anu she lost her brains .. inta bada hottie uske haath se nikal gaya .. yahi baat ka dukh tha use .. lol

n if she is dum . it doesnt mean she is not rite 4 rishabh .. rishabh n prerna luv eachother n thts y they got married .. the fact tht they got married is the reason i can say tht they r rite 4 eachother
kang Groupbie
kang
kang

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
its cute when premna says mr.bajaj i cant imagine her calling him rishab Cry
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kang

its cute when premna says mr.bajaj i cant imagine her calling him rishab Cry

me personally think that itz not love or cuteness! itz a majburi cuz shez showin respect! sayin mr. to someone is soo not cute! Dead o godd when u have a job u call ur boss mr. o goddd!! Dead i hope u get wht i  m talkin!Wink

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
oh puhlease.. its very cute when she calls him Mr. Bajaj..especially when she is happee n she addresses him as mr.bajaj .. its 2 cute .. there is so much luv in her voice at tht time
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
this is hilarious!!!!!!
hahahahha
and please we all know the indian culture really well....its not because of the indian culture does prerna call him mr.bajaj...if she was so indian culture consious she wouldnt have slept with anurag before she was married n give birth to prem1 .....she has done alot of things against the so called indian culture...

she calls him tht coz wen she met him he was as old as her dad but since he ws like a stranger so she cudnt call him uncle he became mr.bajaj as we all refer to strangers....then after tht she was too used to changing it
infact after their first marriage poor bajaj asked prerna to call him rishab...but she refused to because she wasnt like his wife in all aspects...etc etc...but after their 2nd marriage she still didnt call him rishab wierd...

becoz all the TV SOAPS show indian culture and stuff....but all the women call their husbands by their first names:
Anjali, KUmkum, kashish (she used to say Piyush but she also said 'aap' to him. so prerna could have done tht...but i guess it is wierd to take some1 who is soo much elder than u their name....but Kashish was more free wid sujal so she used to take his name and say 'tum').
Tulsi, pammi, parvati, shruti....and the list goes on it doesnt go against indian culture to call ur husband by their 1st name....i think prerna is just too used to calling him tht...plus she has to show respect to some1 is so much older than her
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
LOL
phunny post tht is
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
LOL

You guys are so funny!! Why do you guys bring in Indian Culture in everything like Ekta when we all very well know how bad she is at showing it!! Yaar these are just serials...they show whatever suits the story and the character...and most of the time just to move the story forward...I don't think there is any culture issue here!!

I think she calls him Mr.Bajaj because she is used to it. Nothing more man! Tum log tou yaha mahabharat racha diya!! LOL LOL LOL

Go to top