Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

after so many years together............. (Page 7)

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fatty Acid

You could if you wanted to analyze the word, Mr.Bajaj and look for the phych. reasons for why Prerna says that, but I think her actions speak louder, and that there is very much a strong loving relationship, despite what she calls him, it's probably respect but by no means, is she not in equal rights with him.

wow jessie .. i m still ur biggest fan .. n wat u rite is like omg stuff

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thakshila smith

Originally posted by admail_bd

Chalo!! Is mein tou ab hum sab ek hain!! Shweta Tiwari bhaar mein jaye!!

Anyways I don't know why she still calls him Mr Bajaj. It sounds really artificial these days! At least call him Bajaj if not Rishabh!!

( to impress poor   Mr> Bajaj. )Bec For him she is the only one. Some how she has to live with him .(...........)  No one will fall in love with him at this stage. age. LOL

May be Prerna  hEmbarrassedas lost her brains for ever.  Thanks Ekta you give anu fans  some trump always.

u r such an ass ... app meri anti ki umar ke ho . fir bhi immature ho
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ionia

Well, nice one Tulip. Well-explained but a bit skewed as usual. I still find it artificial though...how Prerna calls her husband "Mr. Bajaj". AND I agree its bcause of age difference and its also a form of identity. U still think most middle class Indians call their husbands by their last name? Which century are u living? Sorry but its not normal for a married couple in today's age to refer to each other as "Aap". Don't get me wrong I luv the character of Bajaj, he is truely awesume.

But there are two reasons y I think AP couple is better than BP couple. First, I think Mr. Bajaj is too dashing for prerna. Prerna has always been a bit of an idiot, and she has a habit of misjudging everyone. I don't think she is good enough for Mr. Bajaj and Mr. Bajaj has to babysit her most of the time. In fact he has been babysitting her for 20 years. Poor man. Their relationship is not equal. Bajaj has a better sense of judgement and more intelligence than Prerna. Sorry, guys may b thats y I had never seen much chemistry between Prerna and Mr. Bajaj. Bajaj can do a lot better. THere are far more sensible and far more intelligent women out there who would be more appropriate for Bajaj. In this modern INDIA, I think it is imperative to have an equal relationship between a man and a woman.I am sorry but in real life I don't see a character like Bajaj falling for Prerna but on the other hand many prerna's have crushes on real life Bajaj's.

The second reason is I think Anu-Prerna has an equal relationship. He is the boy-next door, a bit of an idiot and has an tendency to screw up his happiness. But overall, with a good heart. In that relationship, Prerna has an equal say. Infact she can beat him up for all that matters LOL . So she calls him "Anurag". Besides there isn't a lot of age difference. They have similar maturity level and are messed up enough to deserve each other. THey have a chemistry because well in real life Anurags do fall in luv with Prernas. They complement each other while Mr. Bajaj has to look after Prerna. I can picture Mr. Bajaj with a truely dashing women.......but umm.....not with Prerna. Prerna is a very strong character but umm....not good-enough for Bajaj.

WOWWW!!!Clap

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

Originally posted by thakshila smith

[QUOTE=admail_bd]
Chalo!! Is mein tou ab hum sab ek hain!! Shweta Tiwari bhaar mein jaye!!

Anyways I don't know why she still calls him Mr Bajaj. It sounds really artificial these days! At least call him Bajaj if not Rishabh!!

( to impress poor   Mr> Bajaj. )Bec For him she is the only one. Some how she has to live with him .(...........)  No one will fall in love with him at this stage. age. LOL

May be Prerna  hEmbarrassedas lost her brains for ever.  Thanks Ekta you give anu fans  some trump always.

TO SOME EXTEND U R WRITE!LOL
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Another thing Tulip.......despite your contrary opinion...I think a lot of people here are INDIANS and the rest of them are very well-aware of Indian culture. THere may be a few uninformed odd balls here and there but lets face it, we all know enough about Indian culture. We also know a wife is suppose to treat her husband with respect and vice-versa. When you tell us,we are uninformed and ignorant, u r intentionally or unintentionally patronizing us which is not a commendable act.

The other part, there are a lot of north Indian high society wives in Ekta shows. Although I must admit I don't watch many of them but exactly how many of these wives call their husband's by their last name???If its a well-practised tradition in MODERN India than it should be shown in most serials,well atleast most Ekta Kapoor ones atleast.

I do know y Prerna calls her husband Bajaj, I know that she does love him and its not a lack of luv but its really out of respect. On that regards I agree with u completely. But, I think its harsh to patronize ppl just bcauz they haven't lived in India all their lives.
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ionia u mean tht if 1 person is a little dum n the other is VERY smart then their relation ship is unequal .. well i think ur rong ... if both r dum they wil screw each others lifes up bcoz of their dum acts...n if both r intellegent then both wont agree 2 wat the other has 2 say .. but if 1 is dumber .. he or she can listen 2 the 1 who is smart .. which is true in the case of rishabh and prerna .. prerna listens 2 everything he says .. n manofys it .. but wid anu .. if both of em had misunderstanding they wud keep fighting bout it instead of solving it ..rishabh is very dashing we kno .. thts y we fell 4 him in the first place .. n thts y prerna fell 4 him .. but she calls him mr. bajaj bcoz since she met him .. he has been mr. bajaj..
tel me
Wil u start calling ur dad by his name out of the blue..i don think so
same is wid prerna .. juz bcoz she married him doesnt not mean tht she HAS 2 call him rishabh... she lived wid hima s a frnd for 10 yrs n called him mr. bajaj all along.. tht is y he is mr.bajaj for her till date .. old habit cannot be chnged .. like if sum1 tells me stop biting ur nail .. i wont listen 2 em bcoz itz impossible.. same if .. if sum1 tells prerna address mr.bajaj as rishabh .. it be impossible 4 her..

n wat tulip said makes purfect sense.. my mom calls my dad by his name . but when my grandma is around she doesnt take his name bcoz my grandma says u shud not take ur husbands name Confused Confused

Edited by Ronit_Krazy - 19 March 2006 at 1:15pm
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ionia

Another thing Tulip.......despite your contrary opinion...I think a lot of people here are INDIANS and the rest of them are very well-aware of Indian culture. THere may be a few uninformed odd balls here and there but lets face it, we all know enough about Indian culture. We also know a wife is suppose to treat her husband with respect and vice-versa. When you tell us,we are uninformed and ignorant, u r intentionally or unintentionally patronizing us which is not a commendable act.

The other part, there are a lot of north Indian high society wives in Ekta shows. Although I must admit I don't watch many of them but exactly how many of these wives call their husband's by their last name???If its a well-practised tradition in MODERN India than it should be shown in most serials,well atleast most Ekta Kapoor ones atleast.

I do know y Prerna calls her husband Bajaj, I know that she does love him and its not a lack of luv but its really out of respect. On that regards I agree with u completely. But, I think its harsh to patronize ppl just bcauz they haven't lived in India all their lives.

like me i m nepalese but i know indian culture!Smile and i have been to india too! ( for 12 days) itz soo similar to my culture!

and i havent seen any husband and wife who calls each other by mr. and mrs.

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

ionia u mean tht if 1 person is a little dum n the other is VERY smart then their relation ship is unequal .. well i think ur rong ... if both r dum they wil screw each others lifes up bcoz of their dum acts...n if both r intellegent then both wont agree 2 wat the other has 2 say .. but if 1 is dumber .. he or she can listen 2 the 1 who is smart .. which is true in the case of rishabh and prerna .. prerna listens 2 everything he says .. n manofys it .. but wid anu .. if both of em had misunderstanding they wud keep fighting bout it instead of solving it ..rishabh is very dashing we kno .. thts y we fell 4 him in the first place .. n thts y prerna fell 4 him .. but she calls him mr. bajaj bcoz since she met him .. he has been mr. bajaj..
tel me
Wil u start calling ur dad by his name out of the blue..i don think so
same is wid prerna .. juz bcoz she married him doesnt not mean tht she HAS 2 call him rishabh... she lived wid hima s a frnd for 10 yrs n called him mr. bajaj all along.. tht is y he is mr.bajaj for her till date .. old habit cannot be chnged .. like if sum1 tells me stop biting ur nail .. i wont listen 2 em bcoz itz impossible.. same if .. if sum1 tells prerna address mr.bajaj as rishabh .. it be impossible 4 her..

n wat tulip said makes purfect sense.. my mom calls my dad by his name . but when my grandma is around she doesnt take his name bcoz my grandma says u shud not take ur husbands name Confused Confused

she treats him like a friend! and anu is her sweet heart!!

thts exaclty right!

Go to top