Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hail Ronit... All hail Ronit!!!! 😊 😊

I don care for anybody else!!!

But KK BIG TIME Murdabaad....Murdabaad...Murdabaad... I hope u don get anything at SPA.. or any award for that matter... go harassing ppl...thats the only thing u can do!!! Murdabaad!!! 🀒
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AFTER SO MANY YEARS TOGETHER SHWETHA HAS COME TO SRI LANKA. JUST NOW. WEARING BLUE BLOUSE AND BLUE JEANS.WE SAW HER.
WE WILL PROTECT HER . OUR SWEETY. πŸ‘
starrz thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

AFTER SO MANY YEARS TOGETHER SHWETHA HAS COME TO SRI LANKA. JUST NOW. WEARING BLUE BLOUSE AND BLUE JEANS.WE SAW HER.
WE WILL PROTECT HER . OUR SWEETY. πŸ‘

hey thakshi where did u see her?

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
exacly yaar i dont get it husband for so mnay years and still calls him by his surname y not call him rishabh kitna achcha name hai

Originally posted by: starrz

hey thakshi where did u see her?

ON HER ARRIVAL. AT THE AIRPORT.  YOU GO TO GALLE FACE . SHE IS AT TAJ.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

ON HER ARRIVAL. AT THE AIRPORT.  YOU GO TO GALLE FACE . SHE IS AT TAJ.

Hey thakshi did u really meet her?πŸ‘πŸ‘Then pls go n give a tight slap on behalf of me😑 n tell her to get admission in a nursery school 4 learning proper behaviour...ok?U r my friend na!Can u do this 4 me?

hi hi lots of security around her. btw She is a loving guest here. 😳 😳 😳
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
For Prerna, 'Mr. Bajaj' is an identity...not a form of adress. When she says 'Mr. Bajaj' it does not hold the same meaning as when Rishabh says 'Mr. Basu'. For her "mr. Bajaj' is the name.

I don't know if any1 of u had seen the serial Tara. In that one character falls in love with her father's friend. She loves him but still calls him 'Rohit uncle' bcoz for her it is not a form of address but an indentity of that person
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh!! i remember Tara!! that was good...tara ratatata tara 😳 i even remember the theme!
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, Shweta is not Prerna. So, don't change this topic to a shweta-bashing one. neither am I interested in reading about Shweta's sri lanka trip in THIS topic. Let's talk about the question- why prerna calls her husband as Mr Bajaj.

Alrite! this seems to be another topic, where non-indians have made a mountain out of a molehill due to their lack of knowledge about India and Indian traditions.

It is an established norm in north india to call ur husband as 'aap'..a sign of respect. It is also said that it is sin to address ur husband with his first name. U r NOT supposed to take first name of ur husband!!!! Otherwise u'll go to hell(that's what they say!) A new bahu, after entering the household, if starts calling her husband with his first name, there'll be havoc in the house. Being a north-Indian, I know this. A lot of my relatives (especially senior ladies) address their husbands as 'aap', not tum, and avoid taking their first names, as a rule. This is not just limited to only north. Last yr my cousin got married to a maharashtrian girl. In the wedding, they had some game which is played in every maha. wedding, where the bride and groom have to take each other's name in a song. It is like a big deal..to take first name of ur hubby..not an every-day thing, across India.
I know it is weird, but that's our traditional way. Those who read Mr Sharma Boli of mid-day, will recall that Mrs Sharma refers to her hubby as Mr Sharma, nobody knows his first name. In traditional serials, you'll not see a Seeta calling her husband as 'hi Ram', she'll refer to him as- "Swami", "Aryaputra" "Rajan(King)". -anything but his first name πŸ˜ƒ

You'll not find khandaani north indian wives calling their husbands with first names. They will speak the way prerna speaks.
Also, prerna always refers to her hubby , in his absence as 'woh' 'unhone' 'unka'...avoiding to take name. That's the way it is supposed to be. Even while speaking to him, she uses 'aap'...which is sweet.

To say that it is due to age difference or lack of love...well if you r saying that all the traditional indian married couples hv age difference and lack of love, that's a mighty erroneous statement to make! Well, but I understand it is not ur fault, just lack of knowledge about Indian culture.