after so many years together.............

starrz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
why does prerna call her hubby    MR BAJAJ   without calling him by his first name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
That's called style and pizzaz 😉 Mr.Bajaj always sounds stylish and unique, watch the jodi nomination name too
It's Bajaj-Prerna, not Rishabh-prerna!

He's everyone's Bajaj, hamara Bajaj!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we call some very familier or close one in the first name .
    She calls every time Anurag Anurag Anurag.Not Basu. She can't accept Anurag but her tounge accept it. as a very familier fellow. I do not think ekta is doing it purposly. Prerna can't forget her close friend. Sorry bajaj fans. The wolf is wolf even he changes his coat. Prerna knows it better.
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakshila smith

we call some very familier or close one in the first name .
    She calls every time Anurag Anurag Anurag.Not Basu. She can't accept Anurag but her tounge accept it. as a very familier fellow. I do not think ekta is doing it purposly. Prerna can't forget her close friend. Sorry bajaj fans. The wolf is wolf even he changes his coat. Prerna knows it better.

U (*^&^$%*^%#$*^%#*^%$#^%*& DON'T SAY ANY THING 2 MY BAJJU!!!
I didn't say anything. 😃 to you.
Fatty Acid thumbnail
You could if you wanted to analyze the word, Mr.Bajaj and look for the phych. reasons for why Prerna says that, but I think her actions speak louder, and that there is very much a strong loving relationship, despite what she calls him, it's probably respect but by no means, is she not in equal rights with him.
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha yeh i think its for respect... but it kinda sounds weird.. especially for ppl who dont regularly watch the show..like my mum 😆 😆

everytime she sees prerna say mr bajaj.. shez like, OMG they hav been married for like 20 something yrs and she still refers to him as Mr Bajaj? What would others (her relatives, friends etc) think? hehe
rickwean thumbnail
Chill ronifan1, it's thakshila smith's sour grape thinking 😆
she calls anurag anurag because she has no respect at all for hanubaba, worthless piece of furniture in the soap, whereas she has immense love and respect both for Mr.Bajaj and yeah actions speak louder than words like fattyacid said😳
yes it looks very funny when you call a Budha fellow older to you so much My darling Rish or some thing. Not nice at all. Sour grapes you can eat some salt add. ! 😆 😆 😆. Its good If she can Sir him. 😃
rickwean thumbnail
Nah, I don't like grapes salty or sour, it's for people who think of attaining something they don't have 😉

You can keep insulting bajaj to release your hopelessness and tension and..
I'll keep enjoying Bajaj-prerna romance each other, ooh-laalaa...koi jal rahaa hai kya 😳 ?