Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisshgna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: friskysam

we are not talking abt Gurpreet๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....we r talking abt the character SUJAL.

Gurpreet hasnt got his dues..................he was offered a powerful character but they are making him look so weak n feeble...this Ekta, i tell u๐Ÿ˜ก

exactly.....dola sis.......look wat r dey makin gurry do ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to IF Mitun and enjoy.
[/B
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisshgna

)  

exactly.....dola sis.......look wat r dey makin gurry do ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข

i agree what u all have said but my opinion is that its not his fault to act like this he is doing what he is being told afterall they r all working for balaji where logics, emotions and reality doesn't exists so its just wastage to compare the present and old sujal bec if gury thinks about this he might ended it like rajeev which i think few strong people like rajeev calibre can take risk. there r many die heart fans of gury( i know u r talking about character but still the charcter is played by gury) so please don't get me wrong we hav discussed this many times and we know the truth but for the sake of not hurting anyones feeling please don't give any such remarks. sorry if i hav offended anyone 
Dola87 thumbnail
no u havent offened anyone
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kiran, u have not offended anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think we have forgotten one more character who has changed drastically......Charu
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Kiran, u have not offended anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think we have forgotten one more character who has changed drastically......Charu

thanks for understanding me๐Ÿ˜Š and yes u r right charu character has been changed but again its not her fault they hav to carry on the story so creatives put her in cage  again i would say they are puppets in hand of ekta and creative heads secondly everybody works for money so they don't mind of working in any of role after all nobody is like our rajeev taking such a big risk but it his honesty that is paying in the form of his loyal fans (including me) who loves him more for his sincerity and lovely personality ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by khanum83 - 18 years ago
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IMO, we do have a right to criticise the characters of a particular show
BUT we have NO RIGHT to criticise the actor/actress potraying it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dola87 thumbnail

IMO, we do have a right to criticise the characters of a particular show
BUT we have NO RIGHT to criticise the actor/actress potraying it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ur sooooooooooooooooo rite๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

aarpk thumbnail
hi and welcum mitun to if and by the wya i am also a new member to if but still itz goingt o be 1 year in if for meh u enjoy and u r right TUSHAR IS SO ANNOYING AND HE DOESNOT REALLY SPEAK THT MUCH FOR KASHISH

saara
bandschanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i simply hate ekta, she is a whore. can u tell me any ekta's serial in which a guy marries only 1 girl. in each and every serial of hers,someone dies, then returns back with a new face, remarries, etc. i think ekta thinks that marriage is some kind of game. rajeev did the right thing, he quitted before his role was going to be stagnated.